Chapter 6

Mikey rushed out of the door and towards the exit. He didn't want to stay there any longer than he had to. On his way out the door, the manager was walking from his car and towards the doors. When he saw Mikey alive and seemingly okay, he gave a sigh of relief, then gave a small wave as he was about to walk through the other side of the double doors. Mikey stopped him before he could walk any further.

"I expect some explaining from you!" Mikey exclaimed. The manager shuffled awkwardly.

"How was your first night?" the manager asked smiling. Was he kidding?

"It was horrible! The robot thingys kept coming to my door, and trying to break in so they could kill me!" Mikey yelled at the manager angrily. The manager didn't seem surprised.

"Well... They do have a reputation for doing that... To the security guards. But surely it shouldn't be much of a problem," the manager told him. Mikey was surprised. He knew about the killer robots?

"If you knew about this, then why didn't you tell me?" Mikey said a teensy bit more calmly. The manager looked at his watch and said

"Oh look at the time! I better get working!" and he scurried away like he did during the night, except he went in, not out.

Mikey just sighed tiredly and started walking home. He didn't feel like continuing his "talk" with the manager. He made it to a sewer lid and climbed down to the tunnels. As he walked, he thought about what the phone guy had said. 'Something about a bite and a frontal lobe, whatever that is'

When Mikey entered the lair, all he wanted to do was go to sleep. But Leo approached him with some questions.

"How was your job? Did anyone break in?" Leo asked. Mikey didn't want to tell Leo about the animatronics quite yet. He was going to tell Donnie first, since Donnie always knew what to do. Plus, Leo would probably make him quit, and Mikey wanted to prove he could do a hard job.

"Uhhhh...It was... Great! There were no robots or random phone people. Oh and uh... Nobody broke in," Mikey awkwardly, but quickly said with a fake smile at the end.

"Right..." Leo gave Mikey a partially confused face and walked off. After Leo was around the corner, Mikey ran to Donnie's lab and knocked on the door. His plan was to tell Donnie then go have a nap. There was no answer, so Mikey walked right in. There laid Donnie, with his head on his desk sleeping. Mikey laughed at the sight. 'Probably working on something all night.'

Donnie awoke to Mikey's giggle and sat up with a tired look. It was 6:30am, and Donnie wanted to continue to catch up on the sleep he had missed on the previous night.

"I have something to tell you," Mikey whispered urgently.

"What ever it is, it can wait 'till later. I didn't sleep at all, and knowing you, you probably slacked off at work and did get some sleep." Donnie was about to lay his head back on the desk when Mikey exclaimed

"It's important! It's about the place I work!"

"What is it?" Donnie sat up again and looked at Mikey with his tired eyes.

"Well... The room I work in is super small and there's giant metal doors you have to shut so these animal robots won't come in and stuff me into a robotic bear suit!" Donnie was now looking at him with disbelief.

"Why would an animatronic want to stuff you into a suit?" Donnie asked.

"Uh... I don't know. But they do!" Mikey knew Donnie wasn't going to believe him. Nobody ever does.

"Okay... Maybe you didn't get any sleep." Donnie stood up to leave.

"I know you don't believe me, but the place I work is crazy!" Mikey cried.

"Right, Just like you. A perfect match." Donnie walked towards the door and was about to open it when he felt Mikey's hands on his shoulders. He turned around to face Mikey again.

"Wait! Before you leave... What's a frontal lobe?" Mikey asked. Donnie widened his eyes at the question.

"Why would you want to know that?"

"Well... There was a guy who phoned me and he was talking about the restaurant and then he said something about death and robots walking in the day and then he said something about a "bite" and a frontal lobe." Mikey said all to quickly. Donnie didn't hear half of the things Mikey said.

"Well I don't know what you're talking about. The only thing I heard was something about a guy who phoned you. But I'll answer your question, in the simplest way. The frontal lobe is the part of the brain." Donnie smiled at his brother and walked out leaving Mikey to figure out what events could have happened including a bite and a frontal lobe. Being him, he couldn't quite figure it out just yet.

________________________
Sorry about another short chapter! I know it took long to update, but I've been pretty busy.