Chapter 2

"I'm a... Human? Sweet! Now I can do whatever I want!" Mikey exclaimed out to his brothers looking up at them with a wide grin. Mikey has always wanted to be human.

Donnie examined Mikey's new appearance. He had yellowish-blonde hair, the same baby-blue eyes, and freckles on his cheeks.

"Uh, Mikey? You might want to go put on... Those clothes you found... I guess it is a good thing that you kept them..." Donnie said. Mikey usually didn't keep things that would come to any use, but his brothers would let him keep it anyways. But when Mikey found a old bag of worn out clothes, Donnie didn't really want him to keep it. But Mikey kept it anyways. Most of his findings were useless junk, so Donnie just agreed.

"See? I told you they would come in handy!" Mikey said as he ran off to his room. He couldn't stop thinking about the pizza place. He wanted to eat there so badly! So he quickly got dressed, and walked back out.

"Can I go get the pizzas now?" Mikey asked, directing the question to Leo. Leo looked up at him. Why did Mikey always have to try all these different pizza brands?

"Sure! Why not go now and apply for a job?" Leo said sarcastically.

"A job?!?" Donnie and Raph both said in sync.

"Good idea bro!" Mikey said as he ran out of the lair.

"Wait! Wait! Mikey I was kidding!" Leo called out to him. It was too late.

"Great going genius! Now Mikey's gonna go get some stupid job!" Raph angrily said to Leo. All Leo did was sigh.

"Relax Raph! It's not like Mikey is gonna get the job anyways." Donnie said calmly. They sat around waiting for Mikey to get back. Raph was about to say something, when Leo's t-phone went off. It was Mikey.

"Mikey? Where are y-" Leo was cut off by Mikey's cheery voice.

"You're never going to believe this! I got the job, and my first shift is tonight!"

"You WHAT? Mikey I was joking! I didn't think you were actually going to go get a job there!" Leo yelled into the phone. Then Leo thought for a minute. 'How did I NOT know he was going to take that seriously.'

"Ugh... Whatever. What's your job?" Leo asked a bit more calmly. Hopefully it was something Mikey could manage.

"Nighttime security guard." Mikey said.

"Nighttime security guard? Mikey how in the heck to you expect yourself to do that job?" Leo looked up at his two brothers. Donnie had the same surprised expression as him, and Raph did a face-palm.

"Chill dude! Everything will be perfectly fine. All I have to do is sit around watching a screen!" Mikey said, reassuring Leo. 'Well that does sound like a job even Mikey could do...' Leo thought to himself.

"Fine. You can work there. But come back home first." Leo finally said, just letting it go. Mikey agreed, and they both hung up.