Chapter 5

~MIKEYS POV~

After hanging up on... The guy on the phone, I remembered I had to spray more of that.. stiff Donnie made onto my skin. After doing so, I pulled my chair up to the desk and picked up the tablet. There were little squares labeled with camera numbers, and when you tapped on them it would show a room and the name of the room. It looked like a map or something.

I started off looking at the show stage. Each one of the animal-robot things were there. I let out a sigh of relief. Maybe... Uh... Phone guy... Didn't know what he was talking about. Or maybe he wanted to scare me! Maybe both. Dumb phone guy.

I tapped on each box, each revealing a new dark and scary room. Who knew a pizzeria could be so scary at night. When I got to the pirate cove, I noticed there was a sign that said "SORRY! OUT OF ORDER.". Maybe there's broken games or something back there?

I tapped on the last box, but didn't see a room. I just saw words. My screen now said "-CAMERA DISABLED- AUDIO ONLY"
I wonder why you can't see in there...

I put the tablet down and looked around once again. The posters were just staring at me. The animatronics were creepier than I thought.. I checked the camera again. It was 3:00am now. I tapped on the show stage and... Ah! The bunny is gone!
Did somebody break in and steal him?

I checked the cameras to look around for anyone, but there was nobody. The bunny was in the dining area. 'Maybe that guy wasn't trying to scare me...' I didn't really know what to think.

I checked around the other rooms, stopping at the purple curtain. What was behind there? I've been curious about it for the entire time. Just then, my screen turned black. Was it broken? It then came back on. 'That was weird.' I checked in the hall next to the security room and of course, the purple bunny was standing there peering up at the camera.

Creepy.

~THIRD PERSON~

Mikey checked the other rooms, until he noticed Bonnie wasn't on any of the cameras. He put the tablet down, and shined the light outside of his left door. Sure enough, Bonnie was standing there staring right at Mikey. After letting out a small "Ah!", Mikey pressed the red door button, making it slam shut.

He then remembered what the phone guy said. 'Got to conserve power.. But how do I know how much I have?' Mikey thought to himself. He turned the tablet on looked at the screen. On the bottom corner, it told you how much power was left. Mikey slightly panicked. He only had 29% and it was now 3:20am. Hoping to conserve more power, Mikey opened the door, pressing the light to make sure Bonnie wasn't there, which he wasn't.

After shutting the door once more, Mikey heard a chime. 'The clock!' It was officially the end of Mikey's first shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
___________________

Sorry about having super short chapters! I will make longer ones in the future, though!