Chapter 1

The four brothers were sitting around the tv. With training over and done with, they didn't have much to do, since the video games were broken by Mikey, and Donatello didn't want to fix them at the moment.

Mikey flipped through the channels, and stopped immediately when he saw an ad for a pizza place. Raph just groaned, along with the sighs of Leo and Donnie. Mikey always stopped for these dumb pizza commercials.

Mikey listened carefully for any deals for pizza, since the cheaper, the better! Or at least that's what he thought. To his liking, there was a deal. It was three for the price of one.

"Guys! We gotta go to Freddy Fazbear's pizza!" Mikey exclaimed out to his brothers. They didn't seem all that interested.

"Why there? We can just order from Antonio-" Leo was cut off by Mikey's plea.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaase? Pretty please? With pepperoni on top?"

"Fine." sighed Leo in agreement. They've never gotten pizza from there anyways, so what's the harm in trying something new?

"What's the number?" Leo asked.

"They don't really... Have one. Well they DO, just not for delivering..." Mikey smiled when he finished his sentence. He didn't want Leo to refuse.

"Then how do you expect to get the pizza?" Raph asked, joining the conversation. "There's no way they are going to give some talking turtle a pizza."

Mikey frowned. He thought about all the times humans first encountered him.

"I have a solution!" Donnie said with a dorky smile on his face.
'Of course you do...' Raph thought to himself.

Donnie quickly ran off to his lab and came back with a spray bottle full of what looked like... Mutagen? Leo didn't like the look of it.

"Whoa woah, woah. Is that mutagen?" Leo asked. He thought Donnie knew better than to spray mutagen on himself.. Or the rest of them. Even Mikey knew that was bad. Especially after the shell-acne incident.

"Don't worry! It's not mutagen. I created a concoction that should turn any mutant human! Except... It's not very strong. It's only temporary and lasts about 9 and a half hours. Long enough to get pizza!" Donnie's grin was wide, revealing the gap in his teeth.

"Okay... And have you tested it yet..?" Leo asked suspiciously. He did say "should" after all.

"Uhm... No... But it shouldn't explode! Now who wants to try it?" Donnie asked with anticipation.

"Ooh... Me! Me! Meeeee!" Mikey yelled out. Donnie walked over to Mikey and sprayed him all over.

Mikey stood in awe as he watched himself change. He looked so... Different.