12-

1

•

Aera shuffled in her seat to become comfortable in the cool leather and her eyes flashed over to Hobi to find him already looking at her with a bright smile of joy. The man was currently fiddling with the radio and he almost cheered when one of their songs came on, crackling through the speakers and gracing their ears sweetly. Content with the radio station, J-Hope turned it down a fraction so they could hear one another.

"We're going to go shopping, is that okay? We need to get some more food and some snacks for the ride home tomorrow. You don't mind do you?" he frowned, the hope glittering uncertainly in his eyes. It was obvious that he was very excited about this and Aera grinned because there was no way she was going to deny his happiness.

"Of course I don't mind" she returned. It felt as though it had been an incredibly long time since she'd been in civilisation. Their little cabin in the woods was adorable and serene but it wasn't home- Seoul was home and she was certain all the others felt the same, felt safest in the chaotic streets and within the busy building of BigHit. Absentmindedly, Aera contemplated how much work would be stacked up waiting for her when she arrived home; an entire wardrobe had to be made for the tour. But the calm that Hobi's presence provided abolished any negativity that seeped through her veins. Everything would be okay.

"Aera" Hobi caught her attention as he pulled out of the driveway, gently taking her hand in his as he drove- something that she certainly didn't mind. "I am sorry if I upset you," she instantly frowned in confusion. "The other night, when we stayed together. I said that you were in control and I wouldn't do anything unless you asked me to and since then you've seemed... Sadder around me. And I am sorry about that, it was never my intention." a crinkle of seriousness dented his features and she felt guilty for putting the feeling of uncertainty in him.

"No, that's not it. I'm sorry. I respect that, I think it's incredible of you to give me the control- I know that it doesn't come easy for all of you. And I'm not upset with you about it, I'm upset with myself. I know what you all want to do because I want to do them too but I'm afraid... I don't think I'll ever have the confidence to outwardly tell any of you what I want. You don't like giving up control any more than I like receiving it. I've always been happy with you in control, since the beginning- mostly because I don't have any desire to be in control" she tried to explain, her eyes firmly on their conjoined hands though her cheeks blushed brightly. Hobi placed her hand on the gearstick with his over the top to change gear without having to let go and she relaxed her fingers to let him.

"Aera, beautiful." he sighed, shaking his head with a small smile. "You can always ask for whatever you'd like- You are the lucky owner of seven boyfriends so the chances of being denied are very very slim" he chuckled, shaking his head. "But I understand that you're not comfortable with control, because I'm not so comfortable when I'm lacking control. So we can have a new system. I'll be in control. But you have to promise to say stop when you're not happy or comfortable, no matter what" he flickered his eyes over to her for a fleeting moment so catch her smile and nod.