Chapter 3

When I get back to the apartment I am extremely creeped out and seriously considering getting a cat, maybe I will go find a pet store tomorrow. I go to the living room/kitchen and plop down on the couch grabbing the remote and turn on Once Upon A Time, I begin to slouch but quickly regain my perfect posture, after years of my mother forcing me to take various etiquette classes and going to Catillions it just became muscle memory and I wish I could get out of the habit.

"Auttie I'm home!" I hear Abi yell snapping me out of my thoughts.

" What were you doing out so late? Did you meet a guy?" I laugh.

"Actually I did." She says pushing my shoulders down forcing me to slouch down, she knows that I hate sitting up straight.

" Oh who is it?"

" Well his name is Niall." She says pretending to swoon.

" Sounds foreign, I like it." I nod in approval.

" He just has the cutest Irish accent and pale skin that make his blue eyes pop." She says using her hands to exaggerate 'pop'.

" I have to meet this guy before I can let this get serious." I say with a yawn and look at the clock on the T.V it read 10:30, I really need to get to bed I have work at 11 tomorrow and thank god I don't have any classes.

" Well I'm going to go to bed I'll see you tomorrow." I say getting up from the couch and collecting my things.

" Oh the building manger came by today and told me that there will be a new tenant moving in the apartment right next to ours." She says excitedly.

"Yay new neighbors." I say sarcastically and she glares at me playfully.

" Goodnight jerkface." She yells as I enter my small bedroom. I plug in my phone and drop my purse on the ground, I change into yoga pants and a random band t-shirt, I also pull my hair up into a messy bun. I was just about to get in bed when the familiar ding of my phone goes off. I pick up my phone and surprise surprise it's from that damn unknown number again, pardon my french.

Unknown
Sweet dreams my beautiful flower xx

Beautiful flower? What the heck? I don't even bother to think about this to much due from the lack of sleep I have gotten lately. Not long after my eyes close and I drift into unconsciousness with dreams of cats and green eyes swirling through my mind.

The next morning I wake up by a loud noise coming from beside my room, I groan and look over at my alarm clock, 8 am what the heck. I get up to investigate, I slip on some Uggs and leave my room to find the source of the disruptive noise. I quietly slip out of the apartment not wanting to wake up Abi, if she isn't already awake. I look up at the tall apartment complex and I am glad Abi and I found one that is ground level, there is only two other apartments on the ground level one belongs to a sweet old woman named Diana and I'm going to find out who the other one belongs to. I walk up to the door and lightly knock on it, I now regret not putting on my jacket. I stand there for a few seconds and just as I was about to leave the door opens to reveal the same green eyes that have invaded my dreams for the past three days.

" Hey petal I didn't know you lived here." He says as I peer into the room and see many boxes that have yet to be unpacked.

"I never said I did." I say giving him a questioning look.

" Oh...well I just assumed you did since you look like you just woke up." He laughs and I feel very uncomfortable.

" Okay well I just wanted to find out what woke me up, and it seems to be you, so I'm just gonna....go..." I say as I start to slowly back away, careful that I don't fall.