Chapter 37

Important authors note at end so pls read it!!!

Autumn's P.O.V

" I love you." My eyes flutter open when I hear Harry repeat the words over and over while brushing his fingers through my wild hair. I realize that my head is laying on his bare chest and our legs are tangled together, we are only in our underwear after last night.

" Harry what are you doing? What time is it?" I ask my voice scratchy from sleep and I tilt my head up.

" Petal you're awake, and it's almost eleven." He exclaims happily. What is going on?

" Why are you so happy?" I ask suspiciously.

" I am laying in bed with a beautiful girl wrapped in my arms after making love all night, how can I not be happy." He explains grinning brightly at the ceiling.

" Making love?" I question confused, I've never heard sex being referred to that before.

" You are the first girl I've ever made love with, I am so happy." He cheers still not telling me what the term means. "Making love is filled with emotions. It's not just fucking, It's much more of a connection, more tender and it involves the heart, making love is more meaningful and satisfying." He explains rolling over so that I am underneath him. I agree with him, last night was pure bliss, it wasn't lustful or needy it was passionate and love filled.

" I love you." I lift my head and kiss his soft lips, he looks down at me with so much love in his eyes it is overwhelming.

" I love you more." He replies kissing my neck. I laugh and try to push him off me but he doesn't budge, I can feel his 'friend' poking my thigh through his boxers. How can I effect him this much?

" I just want to lay here and make love to you all day." He groans grinding his hips against mine, I suppress the moan that is begging to come out.

"Harry no I have to go to work later."

" We have plenty of time babe." He coaxes leaving a love bite on the top of my breast.

" Harry we need you at- oh." Niall's voice cuts through the room, I try to move out from under Harry but he doesn't attempt to move.

" I'll just go..." Niall trails of awkwardly and I hear the door shut.

" Petal I have something to tell you." Harry rolls off me and goes to sit on the edge of my bed.

" What is it?"

" Elliot stepped down as leader last night." Harry sighs.

" So you're like the leader now?" I say trying to wrap my head around this.

"Yeah and that makes you kind of like the 'first lady' of the gang." Harry mumbles almost like he is afraid of my reaction. I get up from the bed and walk around, I drop to my knees in front of him and take his large hands in mine.

" I don't understand what the big deal is Harry, I don't care as long as I have you." I confess looking at him sternly, his eyes light up and his mouth grows into a smirk.

" Since you are on your knees, mind taking care of this." He points down with a smirk. I gasp and look at him disgusted.

" I'm taking a shower." I scoff and get up.

" Mm shower sex, I like it." Why is he like this, sometimes I worry about him.

" No, stay away from my shower."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Harry what if they don't like me?" I ask nervous. Why am so nervous I mean it's a gang not the queen.