Fifty-Nine

"S-Sorry. You look nice t-today." I chuckle gently. He blushes quickly. It disappears. "Thanks...ooh ice cream." He giggles letting go of my arm.

"We have five minutes left of lunch." I chuckle grabbing a spoon from Stan.

"Because you have a fucking girlfriend Richie. And a baby." Eddie's voice grows loud as Richie's hands come out of his shirt.

"Eddie wait up." He follows Eddie towards an alleyway.

"He clearly likes Richie." "Y-Yeah...Richie might still like him t-too." I shrug digging into the ice cream again.

"How are you and Will? He's hasn't been by in a while." "H-He's okay. He's b-been too busy." "We should invite him over later. Ooh, let's go to your house."

"Sure...he uh h-he decided to s-stay at his house instead of mine...it was a t-temporary thing to s-stay at mine." I chuckle as he walks away.

—Stan's POV / a bit later

"Hold on Rich. I gotta grab my phone from Bill." I giggle as he lets me off of his back.

"Hey, where's Bill?" Ben points happily in a direction as he continues to talk to Beverly.

There stands Bill and some new boy. An extra for the background for a scene we're about to shoot.

Bill scratches his neck gently, his ears a light red color as the guy laughs. They're awfully close as the boy pats Bill's shoulder before walking away. He's always dating Will.

"Hey. Bill told me to give this to you." Mike smiles gently before walking away. "Beverly." "Hmm?" "Please get this stuff off of me. It's irritating my face."

"We have another scene to shoot. You'll have to wait a bit. I'm sorry hun." Patting my shoulder she walks away, kissing Ben's forehead swiftly before catching up with Bill.

"D-Did you see that? She...she kissed my forehead." "That's great Ben. I can tell she likes you." I smile slightly as he turns a light shade of pink.