Twenty-Six

His shoulders rise up and down as I continue to work.

He turns over slowly where his back is facing the camera, something the way his back curves makes me weak.

Quickly I mute myself and walk into the living room.

"Just one." "No Richie." Eddie squeals, trying time get away from the boy. He grasps Eddie's chin where he has to look at him. One hand around his arm tightly.

"Just one Eds. It won't hurt." Eddie's face turns into a pouty kind of look. "I don't wanna." He crosses his arms tightly.

"Why not?" Eddies back end up on the wall. "Because...I don't have to." "But you're mine remember....aren't you?" His finger taps at Eddie collarbones. Most likely where some hickeys are

"That was only that night." His bottom lip slightly stuck out.

"One kiss won't hurt." Richie grins. Eddie stands up on his tippy toes, grabbing the boy's head. A passionate kiss.

"There." He walks away, sitting beside me. "He's being a dick again," He mumbles. "And we aren't even together, won't be either."

Richie glares at the boy, walking over he grips the boy's chin. Examining his face.

"Let go your hands are dirty." He shakes his head no, finally sitting beside the boy. His hand gently placed on the inner side of his thigh.

"Go away." He grins, pushing the boy away. Richies arms go around him, pulling him closer. Eddie giggles before becoming more still in his arms.

After a while of hanging out, my phone brings up a notification.

— 20% —

"Dang..." I mumble making my way to where my computer is and plugging my phone up.

"S-Stan?" The boy sits completely up, looking around his room. "Bill...hey down here." He looks down at his phone before laying back down.

"Hey...are you okay?" "I still don't feel the best b-but it's whatever." He sniffles. "Let me ask Eddie."

Eddie 🩹

S: Bill has a cold or whatever. Is there anything to make him feel at least a tiny bit better?

E: shit shit shit shit

S: what? What's wrong?

E: I uh...I kissed him the other day...

S: why?

E: I don't know. We were really close and I kind of leaned in.

S: answer the question. Is there anything that can make his feel at least a tiny bit better.

E: taking a hot shower maybe? Drinking some hot tea and honey...are you mad that I kissed him?

S: why would I be?

E: Richie says when you repeat questions and don't capitalize on your sentences you're most likely mad.

S: thanks.

"Bill? Are you still awake?" "Huh? Y-yeah." He groans trying to find a comfortable spot to lay in.

"Go take a hot shower. Make some hot tea with honey." "M'Kay."

He grabs his phone and sits up, groaning in the process.

Once standing up he takes a step before a loud thud.

"Bill? Are you okay!?" "Yeah...just fell. I'm g-gonna lay here for a w-while."

"I'm coming over." I quickly grab my stuff.