Forty-Two

—Wednesday 1:08 pm

"He's getting back with his ex?" "Yeah...last night she came by. Well, he called her, and...it's whatever." Eddie shrugs.

"Hey Will." I smile gently. "Hey...is Bill here?" "Don't think so." Beverly shrugs.

"S-Sorry. Got locked out o-of my car." Bill chuckles sitting on the couch. "You worried  me." Will giggles.

"Good j-job guys. L-Lunch break." Bill smiles before finding Will again. "Bill! Bill! Bill stop." He giggles as he kisses him all over. Jabbing his fingers into Will's sides.

"You suck." He mumbles hiding his face into the boy's chest. "You know you love me." "Yeah. I do." He lifts his head up, kissing him sweetly. "I love you too," Bill whispers hugging him.

"Gag me with a spoon," I mumble making my way into the makeup room. "Could you get this stuff off of me. It's irritating me." "Are you sure it's the makeup?" Beverly tilts her head.

"Yeah, I'm sure." "M'Kay." She gently drags a makeup wipe over my skin.

"Stop it you weirdo." Will chuckles as Bill hugs him from behind.

"Yeah. This makeup is making your face red." "Mmhmm." We both know that's a lie.

"Thank you." I smile at the delivery guy, taking my food, and paying him.

"You're gonna make me spill this dummy." Will giggles, once again Bill hugs him from behind.

"But I w-want a hug." He whines as the two sit down. "We have a limited amount of time to eat baby," He rubs his fingers through Bill's hair. "Once we get home okay?"

"Acting like a fucking child," I mumble making my way to the makeup room to eat by myself.

"Richie? Jane?" I find the two kissing. "Hey, Stan!" She hugs me quickly.

I had introduced the two together. She and I went to school together since second grade. She's one of my best friends.

"You two are getting back together?" She nods hugging once again.

Looking at Richie he admires her. Like usual he has dark circles under his eyes. But today they're worse.

"You okay Richie?" "Mmhmm. Didn't sleep well." He shrugs sitting down beside her.

"Stan we have ten minutes left..." his voice becomes quiet as he looks at who's sitting down. "Thanks." He nods turning around quickly.

—flashback to Monday—

"Shut up Richie." "But Stan. I think you should decorate early for Christmas." He groans letting his head hang off the edge of the bed.

"What the fuck?" I whisper.

'Bill Denbrough in a new relationship? This morning paparazzi have spotted Bill Denbrough with a new guy. What makes it worse for him is hickeys showing on new guys neck.'

The pictures they show are new. Hickeys on his neck and probably farther down.

Like Eddie, this new guy must wear shorts a lot. On his thighs, the picture shows a couple of purple spots on the inner side of his thigh.

"Shit I got light-headed. What is it?" "Nothing." He stares at my computer, grabbing the mouse from my hand. "Oh...Bill getting him some." "Shut up asshole." I roll my eyes, grabbing the mouse back from him.