Part 16

Stiles pov

As I walked into the arrow cave, I listened to the voicemail Roy sent me. I regret everything.
"call me back please, sorry."

"Who you calling?" Ollie asked, should I lie? Nah.

"You wouldn't believe who finally came home yesterday after being torchered for past years." They all rose an eyebrow. "Roy Harper."

"That son of bitch is back, I'm going to kill him." But he stopped in his tracks, "Did you say getting tortured?" I nodded.

"Holy shit is he ok?"

"Well he has burn marks all over him and he looks like complete shit but uh he said something then I did research and it turns out it was a bad thing then I kicked him out but he sent me a voicemail saying he sorry, it was against his will. And now I have no clue where he is." Oliver palmed his face.

"Don't know where who is?" I froze up at the other queens voice. I looked at her and back at the green hooded man. "Stiles." Oliver grumbled.

"Your boyfriend who we thought left 3 years ago, he finally came home last night but it turns out he didn't leave actually he did but it was altanium, he was getting tortured, but when he came home I figured why he was forced to leave I kicked him out but then I got a voicemail from him telling me that it was against his will but he thought I wouldn't forgive him but I do now so now I have no clue where he is." I said very quickly I don't know if she understood it.

"Then let's find him, also he's not my boyfriend he was or is in love with someone else, even if he didn't realize it." She coughed up "and we all know who that is." She winked at me and I flipped her off.

"Ok so I picked up face recognition on 123 stret in. Stiles go get Roy." Felicity said, i nodded and walked to the elevator.

When I got to the street, I saw him he was in a coffee house. When Oliver went to prison he also cleared all charges for Roy so he doesn't have to walk around with the thing H.R Wells made.

"Hey Roy." I said cheerfully to him, he looked up and grinned, then waved.

"Look I'm sorry for kicking you out and I totally understand. Can you please come back to the apartment I think 3 years is the longest it can go without you." Was that to desperate? Eh, whatever. He laughed, god I love that laugh.

"Ok, can I say hi to everyone else though?" I nodded and leaded him out the door.

Roy's pov

My whole body is aching, I feel like my intestines are burning. I can't sleep or eat, I feel numb all the time, and I want to just push all my emotions out. Never use them again but I have to feel Because if I don't stiles will figure out I'm not all happy and jolly. I just feel like I'm dying slowly. I have panic attacks time to time, breakdowns. I feel like I'm drowning.