Part 2

3 years ago

I escaped the assassin, at that moment as I was running as hard I could. I realized that I could never go back to Beacon Hills, knowing that Malcolm Merlyn is on my ass.

I ran until I saw a sign, a city sign. I heard rumors about this place. How it's had 2 terroist attacks in 2 years. How theres a team of vigilantes there.

Starling city

Great when I thought I was going to get a break, the one city I find is the home of the physcopath's. But as I looked at my bag, I had a thought maybe I could do something, maybe I could be like one of them help save this city. Because it needs it.

A month later

I bought a apartment, got a job. I practice shooting in my home, but I never did decide to go to vigilante school. When I left Beacon Hills, I told myself to have a normal safe life. Well I can at least try to have a normal life, with having a pissed off assassin, who trained me into a fighter, a stronger man, but now wants to kill me.

"Give me your money." Multiple thief's was trying to rob me, are they being serious. So they came at me one by one and destroyed them all. Defeated them like a champ, but then I looked up it was the arrow.

"I got it Arrow, I can handle myself." I said, he nodded.

"I know I just watched you take them all down, who are you kid?" He asked.

"Someone, don't you have a team to get back to." He then shot a arrow toward the building, and ziplined up.

Unknown pov

"We need to figure out who that kid was." Oliver demanded.

"Well what does he look like?" I asked, I'm hoping he doesn't take another kid in, kids, teenagers, we shouldn't go through this. I don't want anyone else to end up like me.

"He had brown hair, brown eyes, kid could fight. Scars on his arms, He was about 17-19 years old. Wearing a white T-shirt, a leather jacket, and black jeans. He had a duffle bag, it looked like mine." Dig looked at me, and had the look like he was about to tell me to do something.

"How about you try to speak to him, your around the same age. Maybe listen you." I nodded and left.

He was at a restaurant when I was looking through the window, I could only see the back of him. He was on the phone, so I got closer to hear.

"Hey Scott, it's me again. I know your trying to find me but stop. Stop to think I don't want to be found, I'm not the person you think anymore. I'm sorry but you need to let me go." His voice was deep but sounded familiar, but then I heard ticking, and everything went kaboom. I saw his face, It took me a sec to realize who he was. So I ran to help him, it's the least I could do I was ass to him.

Stiles pov

My vision was blurry and my ears were ringing, this was Malcolms doing, but I heard someone call out my name, very familiar voice.

"STILES!!" He said as he got to me, he had a red hood and a mask.

"Hey stiles it's going to be okay." He smiled, then realized i had no clue who he was.

"Oh sorry my name is Arsenal, I was told to save you." There's something off about him. But then I faded into darkness, unconscious.

Who the hell was Arsenal?