Part 15

Stiles pov

He started to wake up again, I laid him on my couch. He looked around panicky, then saw me and calmed down. He then got up and went to the corner of the room and punch the roof, then a camera came falling down.

"What the hell?" He didn't say anything, he just came back to the couch, intensely staring at the floor.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked breaking the silence, he looked up at me.

"Getting tortured, I didn't just burn my self for fun." He said it so bitterly, my face fell. And guilt took over me, I can't believe we thought he just up and left.

"So do you want me to tell you what has happened these past few years." He painfully chuckled.

"One of the ways he wanted to torcher me, was showing me how quickly you guys just forgot about me and also how he wanted me to watch you guys go through that virus." My head shot up.

"He? Who is he? What did he want with you?"

"James Davis. What he wanted was.. well it's a little complicated, let's just say me and him go way back to 2 months before I left."

"Left? I thought you were kidnapped." He sighed.

"No, I had a choice, it was just either do this or I'll do something much worse type of situation." I nodded.

"What was he going to do?"

"So can I say hi to the rest of the team?" He asked avoiding my question, why would he avoid it.

"Tomorrow." He nodded and walked off to his old bedroom, while I looked up Grand Canyon and the year and month of when he was there, so i started reading the article.

Grand Canyon has a fall
A massacre or a terroist attack, thousands dead, many more injured. Who did this sick act?

Did Roy- no he couldn't of, but there was only one way to find out. I swung open his door, making him wake up.

"Please don't tell me those nightmares weren't because you did this, please tell me you didn't do the massacre at the Grand Canyon." He looked down shamefully, he didn't need to speak for me to know the answer.

"Get out." I said calmly, he opened his mouth to protest but before he could I interrupted Him.

"GET OUT!!!" He flinched a little and nodded, he scrambled out, looking back at me once again, then he left.

Roy's pov

Great I just got him back, but of course I accidentally shared to much. And now in his eyes I'm probably just Jackson whittemore, but I decided to call him anyway.

"Hey it's stiles leave a message."

"Look stiles, I know your pissed but James he tricked me that night, he told that if I clicked the button it would prevent it all. So I did and now I live with thousands of deaths and injuries on my hands. All I got say is I'm happy you beat up those thief's , six years ago. Goodbye stiles." I looked down at my city as I hung up. Maybe I should of just stayed with James.

That was terrible lads, Anywho I'm working on other stories that I have yet to publish but they'll be there soon