Part 14

Stiles pov
1 month later

I still have the virus, everyone is doing there best in there power to heal me, Scott and the rest of the pack left like 3 weeks ago. And Roy still hasn't came home, I miss him a lot, I don't know why or how. I sometimes accidentally call out his name, or I'll sleep in his bed. Am I supposed to miss someone this much.

5 months later

I don't have the virus anymore, I was in a lot of pain but I'm better. I still don't know why roy leaving is such a big deal to me, maybe he's still jackson after all.

"Stiles can we talk?" Oliver asked, I knew this wasn't actually a question so I nodded.

"I know why you miss roy so much. Why You get those butterflies in your stomach when you think of him or see him. How if someone hurt him you would want to kill them. Why you still call out his name in your apartment or why sleep in his bed once a week. Or wear his red hoodies time to time, How after 6 months you still want to believe he didn't leave you and Thea." I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Stiles I think you are in love with Roy." What no that impossible.

"Ha ha very funny but no I'm straight, he was like my brother." Oliver chuckled. And grabbed my shoulder.

"If I looked at Thea the way you guys looked at each other, I would be getting arrested again. But what ever you say young one." He walked off leaving me questioning every part of my sexuality there is.

1 year later

So Oliver was right for once, I am or was in love with Roy. But he hasn't came home, I have no clue were he is and to be honest it scares the living shit out me, he could be dead for all I know. But it's time I finally move forward from Roy Harper and that time of my life. I've been focusing on being mischief and I will continue.

2 1/2 years later

Well, it's been three years and I'm happy then ever, Im almost as good as Oliver when it comes to being a vigilante. The pack hasn't contacted me in 3 years so that's a win. Then a knock at my door broke me out my thoughts, I opened it,

"Stiles, help me." He sounded dead, he was covered in burn marks,bruises, he was really skinny like he hasn't eaten in a century, his eyes looked worse then the last time I saw him, then he started to fall but I caught him.

"Roy?" He was already blacked out.

"What the actual hell?"

I have no freaking clue what this story is anymore, but any who sorry for the bad part.