Part 11

Roy's pov
Flashback 2 months ago
Arizona

"Are we almost there yet?" I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Almost, just like the other 40 times you've asked in the past two minutes, Dave." We were on the way near to the canyon, I was looking for a very powerful stone because it needs to be destroyed , and Dave here just knew where in the canyon I was going.

We soon got there it was beautiful, but Im not here for sightseeing. Dave then gave me the further directions, then we both parted different ways.

I got to the cave where the stone was apperentally getting kept. But when I got there, someone was standing with it in his hand.

"Looking for this?" His voice was cold and deep.

"Just give me the stone please." I begged, he turned around and smiled i knew that famous psychotic smile everyone villain has far to well.

"Roy, you came here to destroy the stone. But instead it's going to destroy you." He then throws it to me and on instinct I catch it. Then I heard something beep.

"Harper, you are going to be the reason of these thousands of deaths here at the Grand Canyon, then you'll get nightmares, blacking out. Then you'll realize everyone is getting hurt around you, then the one your fallen for will get the worst pain of all."

"Stop lying, you sick bastard!" I shouted, he laughed.

"Roy, if you want to stop it. Just press the button." I looked at the stone there was a bump on it.

"How do I know if your telling the truth."

"You don't, but you do see the best in people atleast that's what I've heard." He said then disappearing, so I said fuck it and pressed the button.

Then I started to hear the thousands of screams and yells of pain, I walked out of the cave to see explosions but it was any type of explosion. It was explosions with acid burning them all.

By the time I got back up there thousands of people were on the floor with a lot of there flesh missing. I felt my knees getting weaker, and I just fell to the ground.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE!!"I shouted out loud.

Ok that was a terrible flashback writing wise and plot wise

Scott's pov

I stood there frozen watching Stiles scream Jackson's fake name, I don't why but it just angered me that stiles cared so much about him. That he just replaced me with the guy who was a ass to us for most of our lives.

"SCOTT ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE OR YOU GOING TO HELP ME WITH HIM." The guy in the blue leather yelled, breaking me out of my trance. But I just stood there the way stiles was looking at him, he was so concerned.

"It's fine, Mischief I'll help you." The arrow mysteriously appeared, he then turned to me.

"If you tell anyone there identity's , I will put a arrow dipped in yellow wolfsbane in your heart. And that's including your other friends." He and The sarcastic boy walked away carrying jackass.

Roy's pov

I sprung up gasping for air, I looked around there was no one with me in the Arrowcave. Except if I turned to my left, I would see a very concerned and disappointed stiles. Yea he definitely probably knows this would have to do with why I don't sleep.

"What the hell is going on with you?" He demanded me to answer.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you." He tried hard for me not to notice the hurt expression that laced over his face, he nodded and walked off.

"STILES!" I shouted "STILES DONT GO PLEASE!" Before I knew it the elevator was closing with him in it.

I then closed my eyes for a split second and then he was there standing in front of me.

"I never introduced my self, I'm James Davis. If I may ask how's the Grand Canyon?"