Author's note

I am very excited because this is my first fanfiction and I just dedicated this chapter to thank you for reading. This means so much to me because I want to be a writer and I'm hoping that this fanfiction will perfect my skills. I'm not forcing you to vote or comment or follow me, but if you do, it encourages me to write more.

First of all, I wanna say thank you to @pinkscarlet08 for making this incredible cover. It's really amazing and all the credits go to you.

My fanfiction is gonna be mainly focused on Disney, because there are many characters to ship and just so you'll know, I ship Sofia and Hugo, Amber and Desmond, Mateo and Naomi and lot's more. I used to be a Gabelena shipper but an episode in Elena of Avalor shattered my heart and for for some reason I began to ship Elena and Marzel.

I just need a favor,  I'm used to writing my stories in a drama form and I really tried so hard to write this one in a prose form. I don't know if you would like me to write all my stories in prose or drama. If you choose drama, please type drama in the comments below, but if you choose prose, please type prose in the comments too. The highest wins.

I'd like to see your opinion, so that I can start working according to it...

Anyway, all I ask for is some encouragement and trust me, it's gonna be worth it... Thanks once again for reading my story, it really means a lot to me... Bye.

#StaySafe...