Reunited to love

"Oh Sofia, I knew you'd get through to him" Amber said as she hugged Sofia and smiled at her.
Sofia smiled back and then asked miss Flora to give Hugo a costume and a pair of enchanted skates.
Miss Flora gave them a spotlight and they began to dance. As they were ice dancing, Hugo said
"let's add an extra move to the fireball flip".

"A quadruple?" Sofia asked anxiously.

"Don't worry Sofia you can do it, I believe in you" Hugo assured, "hold my hand" he said.

They did a quadruple fireball flip. The audience clapped for them.
"Your son is the best ice dancer I've ever seen, and I've judged over a dozen" said sir Henley to king Garrick.

"He is?" Said king Garrick proudly watching Hugo ice dancing with Sofia.

When they both finished the presentation, King Garrick ran up to Hugo.
"Hugo" he shouted.

"Dad!" Hugo said a little bit scared.

"Your the best ice dancer I've ever seen" king Garrick complimented.

"So you're not mad?." Hugo asked.

"Of course I'm furious, but not because you're an ice dancer but because you didn't tell me how much you loved ice dancing and how great you are at it, get in here champ" king Garrick said as he hugged Hugo tightly. "I'm proud of you son." Said king Garrick .
He hurried up to Miss Flora an asked. "Um miss Flora any chance you might happen to need an assistant ice dancing coach.?"

" Umm well....?" Miss Flora stuttered.

"Thanks for letting me try out ice dancing Sofia" Hugo said.

"And thanks for not stopping 'cos I think I might need a little help in my Royal round off" Sofia said as they both laughed

"You sure do" Hugo said, "Sofia, I've been finding it really hard to tell you this but I think I kinda like you".

"Really?" Sofia said.

"Yeah" he replied, "I'd do anything just to make you happy, because your smile brings out your eyes".
Sofia blushed a little and before she knew it, Hugo gave her a peck and said, "there's more where that came from".
Then Sofia laughed and said, "I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship".
They looked at each other once more before James interrupted and said "Hey, Hugo could you teach me one of those cool tricks you did?".

"Sure" Hugo said. Miss Flora gave the whole hockey team a pair of enchanted ice skates each and the audience watched as they all were having fun ice skating.