Back and Forth

At the hockey game, Hugo comes and steals the puck from Derek. "You're better already Hugo?" Derek asked.

"Yep" Hugo replied as he intentionally shoots the puck out of the rink "sorry about that" he said "I'll go get it".

"But how are you gonna find it in all that snow" James asked. "You're right, this might take a while" he said as he ran out.

He finally found an opportunity to help Sofia. He always had a strange feeling inside of him whenever he met Sofia, he didn't think it was love, but instead a mere coincidence. Hugo went to the pond only for him to discover that he missed the ice dancing practice , "what did I miss?" he asked.

"A lot" Sofia said "Miss Flora helped me figure out the rest of our routine". Hugo wanted her to show it to him quickly so he will not get caught by anyone.

Then Sofia explained that they would begin with the stargazer spin, go right into the royal round off, do a fireball flip only if she figures out how to do it. "Why don't you start by practicing your spins" Hugo said as he gave her a spin and skated, off promising to be back before she knew it.

Hugo went back to the hockey rink and stole  the puck from Zandar, he scored a goal and ice danced. His dad asked him what that was and he said that his blades slipped and he needed to go sharpen them

Hugo went back to the pond right on time to catch Sofia when she was falling down from trying the fireball flip. "Gotcha" he said.

"I'm never going to get the hang of the fireball flip, let's do another move instead" Sofia said as she tried to walk away, but Hugo got hold hand and said
"I'm not letting you give up, try again but stay in your tuck a second longer, I'll do it with you come on."
"Okay" Sofia said. They held hands and did it together.

"Great job Sofia " Hugo complimented.

"Thanks, now the next part of our routine is...."

"You can show me when I get back" Hugo shouted as he picked up his hockey sticks.

"But how long will you keep doing this?" Sofia asked.

"As long as I have to"Hugo shouted and quickly skated away.

The hockey players were chanting and jogging then Hugo snuck out with out them noticing. He went to the pond and presented his ice skating routine together with Sofia.

"Looking good you two" Amber said as she clapped for them.

"Looks like we're almost ready for tomorrow's recital" Miss Flora said, "now who wants some hot cocoa".

"Yes please" Maya said as they went away. Sofia wanted to keep working on her fireball flips. Hugo assured her that it was getting better, but that she should try starting the flips sooner. He demonstrated it but unfortunately for him, he was caught by his friends. They were so surprised to see Hugo ice dancing.

"Hugo were you ice dancing?" Derek asked in disgust.

"He sure is" Sofia replied.

"No I'm not" he said "why will I be doing that, somehow these enchanted skates got mixed up with mine and... and then I got lost and thought the pond was our ice hockey rink and did I mention I bumped my head" (did he really think they'd fall for that).

"Hugo they saw you" Sofia said.

"The thing is.." Hugo said, "I kinda joined the ice dancing class".

"So that's why you keep disappearing in the middle of practice" James said.

"But why would you want to play girls sport instead of hockey?" Derek asked, then Hugo replied
"I like hockey, but I just love ice dancing more... go ahead, laugh at me".

"Okay" Derek said, "I'll go first".
But before he could, James stopped him, he said that he thought it was great that Hugo was ice dancing. He and the rest of the hockey team agreed to cover for him while he was at the recital.

"See that" Sofia said, "your friends didn't make fun of you, you were worried for no reason".

"Yeah, I can't believe it" he said. "So then why won't you tell your dad, he might be okay with... " Sofia got interrupted by Hugo as he cut in sharply,

"no way Sofia" he said "you don't know my dad, he'll never be okay with it... Come on, let's work on our round offs".