Chapter 8

It's Monday, two days after my encounter with Miss Sage on Saturday. The rest of the weekend Gabriel hasn't stopped talking about her. She's so pretty, she's so nice, she seems cool, are you two friends? When can I see her again? And I have to admit it all made me really jealous, but I managed to ignore it all, that is until he asked me if she was going to be my girlfriend... I was so shocked that I don't think he believed me when I said no, I don't think I would of believed myself either and that's the scary thing.

I walk down the halls of the school completely lost in thought, that I didn't notice Miss Sage step out of a class and I ran right into her. We both toppled to the ground, me landing on top of her. My breath hitches at our close proximity, I'm so close to her that I could kiss her. Our eyes lock for a moment but I quickly avert them, but that's no use either because my eyes are now staring at her lips. I bite down on the inside of my cheek to break myself out of this trance.

"I'm so sorry." I murmur, slowly getting off her, whilst averting my eyes from hers.

She gulps. "It's ok, just next time watch where your walking." She says, smiling weakly.

"Um... Ur, well I guess I'll see you in third." I say, before abruptly turning on my heel and walking away.

Ugh! What is with this women making me feel all kinds of funny!

"Hey Jez." Says sunny meeting up with me in first. "How was your weekend and sorry I couldn't come over at all, mum was actually home for once so we had a family weekend."

"Really!?" I ask a little surprised. Sunny's mums always working, very rarely ever has enough time for a family day let alone a family weekend.

"Yeah I was pretty surprised as well."

"So how'd it go?" I question.

"Terribly! Mum and dad argued the hole time!" She sighs. "Anyway enough about me, anything interesting happen over your weekend?"

"Well..." I pause a moment to contemplate the idea of telling her about Saturday. Oh who I am kidding of course I'm going to tell her.

**Thalia Sage's POV**

Oh god when Jezebel was on top of me, I couldn't think straight, she smelt so good and her lips oh god they looked so inviting, I just wanted to close that small gap and kiss her... Ever since that day at the zoo, I've given up on trying to tell myself I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I have feelings for Jezebel, just that I'm attracted to her, like a straight women's attracted to a hot guy, that's it.

I find myself waiting impatiently for second hour, for Jezebel and when the bell goes signalling for the end of first hour, I get up from my chair to see my last class off and welcome my next. When Jezebel and Sunny come into view I can't help the smile that comes to my lips or the slight increase of my heart beat. My eyes catch with hers and she smiles slightly as well before looking away as if she's nervous.

Sunny whispers something to Jezebel, causing her to turn and shade of pink. They both glance at me and start giggling like the school girls they are, "Morning Sunny, Jezebel." I greet them as they get closer.

"Morning Miss Sage." Sunny says giving me a devious look, as if she knows something I don't, I frown slightly and she just grins widely at me.

"Morning miss." Mumbles Jezebel, oblivious to the looks her friend is giving me.

The hole time during class Sunny is giving me that same look from earlier and Jezebel seems to be avoiding all eye contact between us and keeping quiet.

**Jezebels POV**

The next few days pass slowly and I do my best to avoid Miss Sage, only saying a polite morning when she waits outside her to door to greet the class as they come in.

It's now Wednesday afternoon and I'm just having a lazy afternoon with my brother.

"Jezzy?" He says slowly, carefully, as if he's afraid to say something.

"Hmm?"

"Do you... Do you, um..."

"Just spit it out Gabe." I say focussing my full attention on him, now very curious as to what he has to say.

"You really like Thalia, don't you?" He question takes me aback.

"Well, I, uh.... It doesn't matter whether I like her or not, Gabe, because she's my teacher and such a relationship is strictly prohibited." I say not denying not confirming his question, because to be honest I'm having very conflicting feelings.

"It shouldn't matter! You never do anything for yourself!" He says. And it's all my fault." He murmurs avoiding eye contact.

"Wow, hey, hey, don't you dare say that. It is not your fault!" I pull him into a hug.

"I just want you to have something to yourself, something you want. I just want you to be happy and I can see that Thalia makes you happy, even if you won't admit it." I don't say anything to him, just continue to hug him tightly to my chest.

Like it/Hate it???

Please

COMMENT

and

VOTE

Hey guys!!! Again I'm sorry for the long wait!!! I'm just always so busy and especially now with school!!!

Also I just want your opinion on who you think should be the cast for the characters??? And I'm hoping to post another chapter tomorrow!!!