Chapter 1

I skate down the school hallway, everyone parting for me. "Jezebel, no skating inside, how many times must I tell you?" Questions principle Lark.

"Until it sinks in obviously, although it might take some time." I say with a smirk and continue to skate down the hall until I arrive at my locker.

"Hey Jez!" Says Sunny leaning on her locker next to mine.

"Hey Sol." I use her nickname (Sol is another word for sun).

"What classes you got this year?" She asks. I give her my timetable. "Art first up, History, then English... Oh why did you have to take history, we would of had all the same classes then." She wines.

"What did you take instead of history?" I ask.

"Math."

"Ugh! I def' prefer history, it least I can fall asleep in that class." I say with a grin.

"Of course sleep, that and eating, skating, drawing and dancing are the only things you ever think about." She rolls her eyes, although I know, she knows that isn't true. The warning bell rings telling us to get to class and we both make our way to the art room. Me skateboarding and her walking along side.

*****

It's not long before its second period and Sol and I are parting ways. The day's been pretty normal, behaving... Barely, for art and catching up with all my "friends".

"Hey Jez!" Shouts Dylan, my gay best friend, as I enter my history class.

"Hey dyl." I say with a yawn.

"Let me guess, you gonna sleep through this period?" He says with a knowing smile.

"Yep... Anyone have something I can use as a pillow?" I shout out to the class, the teacher hasn't arrived yet but the late bells already rung so all the students are here.

"I'll let use my jacket if you go out with me?" Says Jacob, he's been asking me out since the day I met him.

"Jezebel..." Dylan says staring at something behind me.

"Just a sec dyl..." I say then sigh deeply and bend over so my elbows are resting on Jacobs desk and my buts sticking out. "How many times must I tell you I don't do guys... Your all so overrated." I tell him.

"Jezebel." Dylan try's interrupting.

"Just a sec dyl!... Now give me you jacket so I can sleep through this bore of a class." I say flattering my eyelashes.

"Jezebel!" This time Dylan says it fairly loud.

"What Dylan!" I snap.

"I don't think your gonna want to sleep through this class." He says softly. I stand up tall and turn around see what he's talking about and I swear my jaw hits the ground. The most beautiful girl... Or should I say woman, since she's probably about 23-24, stands before me. She has long dark brown hair, fogy blue eyes, a clear golden sun-kissed complexion, shes about my height and she's what I'd call a desert princess.

Just at the sight of her, I have fireworks going off in my stomach, I could only imagine what it would be like to touch her, to kiss her... Wait what!

"Close your mouth Jezebel, it's unattractive." Says Dylan closing my mouth.

"Oh shut up!" I say smacking his hand away. I then look the lady over one more time before asking rudely, "who the fuck are you?"

"I am Miss Sage, your new history teacher, and you young lady are very lucky that this is the first day of the school year, or you would have a detention." I roll my eyes at her remark.

"Ugh! It wouldn't be the first time." I mutter before moving to my seat at the back of the class, Dylan sits down next to me. "How much of my conversation with Jacob did she here?" I whisper to Dylan.

"Most of it... Why? You into her?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Too bad if you are, you got no chance." Says the guy sitting on the other side of me, Declan I think his name is.

"Yeah what makes you say that, hmm?" I ask.

"Cause she's straight... Saw her with her boyfriend this morning, he gave her big smooch before leaving."

"Guys! What do women see in use?" I ask rather loudly, with a face of disgust. Both Declan and Dylan fall into fits of laughter.

"Alright! Settle down class. I would like to mark the roll, so we can get started." Says Miss Sage over all the talk. She goes through the roll. "Jezebel Winters?" She calls my names, one of the last names on the roll.

"That would me." I say, leaning back in my chair and putting my feet up on the desk.

"Yes I thought so." She mutters.

"So my fame's already reached you huh?" I ask with a smirk. She rolls her eyes before going on with the roll.

Miss Sage is about to start the class when there's rapid knocking at the door. Her heels click on the floor as she moves to the door to answer it. "Where's the teacher?" Asks Kade the class clown, entering the classroom with a what appears to be a new student in tow.

The hole class erupts into laughter and miss sage stands hands on hips an annoyed expression on her face although I think I can see the hint of a smirk playing on her lips.

"Oh... Damn!" Says Kade when he realises, his eyes raking her body up and down, mentally undressing her.

"Ahem!" She coughs.

"Uh, yeah, um, sorry I'm late, had to show the new kid around." He answers moving his eyes from her body to sweep across the crowd until they land on me. "Hey Jez! This guy thinks he's a better dancer then you." He shouts across the class.

This gets my attention, my eyes move from Kade to the guy behind him, he's got a perfect body for dancing, I'll say that but he looks way to cocky and that's always a downfall.

"Well, newbie, what's your name?"

"Aron." He answers his eyes taking me in.

"Keep your filthy eyes off me, I only do girls..." I say and his eyes quickly dart away, I smirk. "So you think your a better dancer, hey?" I ask getting up from my seat and walking over to him.

"Sit back down in your seat, you can debate who's a better dancer in your own time." Says Miss Sage.

"Oh shut up miss, you'll soon learn that dancing, skateboarding and football comes first in this school." I don't know why I was so mean to her, but I have a feeling it has something to do with fireworks she's started in my stomach. I then look expectantly at this Aron boy.

"Definitely better." He answers.

I snort, "we'll see about that, how bout a dance off, tomorrow at lunch." The words come out more as a demand then a question.

"Alright your on."

Heyo, what you guys think???

Hate it/Like it???

COMMENT

and

VOTE!!!!!!