Chapter 3

Thalia Sage's POV

I rush to my second hour class, the late bells already gone, meaning all my students are probably in class and waiting. I walk in to find the class talking quietly amogonst themselves well except for one gril she stands out amongst the crowd. "Anyone have something I can use as a pillow?" The girl shouts over the chitchat of the class. I stand quietly in the doorway, wanting to see how this plays out.

"I'll let you use my jacket if you go out with me?" Says a boy, he seems to be mentally undressing the girl. The girl looks at him and I can tell shes kind of annoyed at this.

"Jezebel..." Another boy says glancing between the girl and me, he seems to of noticed me but no one else has.

"Just a sec dyl..." Says the girl Jezebel.. such an unusual name, but its very pretty. She then bends over so her elbows are restiting on the boy's, who aksed her out, desk and thats when I realise just how gorgous she is, her beach styled, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes and stunning figure... What are you thinking Thalia shes a girl, and shes your student. I scold myself.

"How many times must I tell you, I dont do guys... Your all so overatted." She tells him. 'She doesnt do guys' whats that suposed to mean, thats shes lesbian? Of course it does idiot what else would it mean.

"Jezebel." The 'Dyl' guy trys getting her attention again.

"Just a sec dyl!... Now give me your jacket so I can sleep through this bore of a class." She says.

"Jezebel!" 'Dyl' Says her name louder this time and it gets her attention.

"What Dylan!" She snaps.

"I dont think your gonna want to sleep through this class." He answers. Jezebel stands up tall and turns to face me, her jaw dropping open at the sight of me. Shes not the only one thats noticed me, it seems the hole class has now noticed me and they all seem to be undressing me mentaly, I shift uncomfortable under there gaze, talk about akward!

"Close your mouth Jezebel, its unattractive." Says Dylan closing Jezebels mouth, and I have to bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Oh shut up!" She smaks his hand away, then looks back at me and says very rudely, catching me of guard, "who the fuck are you?"

I allow myself to be shocked for not even a second before composing myself and saying, "I am Miss Sage, your new history teacher, and you young lady are very lucky that this is the first day of the school year, or you would have detention." Thats a lie, I would have given her detention anyway, but with her sudden attiude towards me, I dont wish to be stuck in a classroom alone with her. She rolls her eyes at me and anger boils up inside, but im careful to not let it show.

"Ugh! It wouldnt be the first time." She mutters before moving to a seat at the back of the class.

"Why is that not supriseing." I say under my breath. I move to my deak at the front of the class, I then take a moment to compose myself before getting the roll ready to mark. I settle the class down then begin to mark the roll, one name in particular catching my eye, "Jezebel Winters?" I call.

"That would be me." The girl Jezebel from earlier calls out from the back of the room, she leans back in her chair and puts her feet up on the desk. Normaly I would scold a student for that, tell them to keep there feet on the ground, but something tells me it would be a waste of breath, when it comes to her.

"Yes I thought so." I mutter and she must of herd.

"So my fames already reached you, huh?" She asks with a smirk, I just roll my eyes.

I indeed had herd all about her "fame", from the moment I stepped foot into this school I was told all about Jezebel Winters, Ive herd so many good things and just as many bad things about her. Most of the bad things coming from Mr Harrigton her english teacher and most of the of the good things coming from Mrs Harper her art teacher, the other teachers have good and bad comments about her, I was hoping to be one of the teachers to give good comments about her, but I guess thats not going to be happening.

Just as Im about to start the class theres rapid knocking at the door. I open the door to see two male students, Im about to ask why there late when one of the asks, "Where's the teacher?" It takes alot of self control to not fall into fits of laughter, but I manage it, but the rest of the class does not.

"Oh... Damn!" His eyes go wide when he realises I'm the teacehr, his eyes then rake my body up down like the rest of the class had done not long before, Ive been getting this all day long, from both male and female students and not to mention the other teachers, which grossed me out more then the students looking at me did, because all the other teachers are in there forties and im only twenty-four.

"Ahem!" I cough to get his mind out of the gutter.

"Uh, yeah, um, sorry im late, had to show the new kid around." He answers, then his eyes sweep the class room seeming to be looking for someone. "Hey Jez!" He shouts when he finds who hes looking for and of course its Jezebel Winters. "This guy thinks hes a better dancer then you."

"Well newbie, whats your name?" Jezebel asks after she carfully critqus the new boy.

"Aron." The guy answer, far from shy. His eyes flash with lust as he stares at her.

"Keep your filthy eyes off me, I only do girls..." Jezebel says. Arons eyes dart away and a slight blush colours his cheeks but its gone pretty quickly. "So you think your a better dancer, hey?" She asks getting out of her seat and coming over to us.

Alright thats enough, we need to get on with the class. "Sit back down in your seat, you can debate who's a better dancer in your own time." I tell them, but my yes never leave Jezebel.

"Oh shut up miss, you'll soon learn that dancing, skatebording and football comes first in this school." Her harsh words cause me to flinch, one moment this girl seems fairly nice, with a hint of cocky attitude, the next shes snapping like a bitch and it seems to only be at me. What have I ever done to this girl... nothing! At least I dont think I have.

"Definetly better." Aron says... Have I missed something here when I was lost in my mind... whatever.

Jezebel snorts, "we'll see about that, how bout a dance off, tomorrow at lunch." Her words arent a question more like a demand.

"Alright your on." Aron agrees.

The rest of my class I ignore Jezebel, Im annoyed at her for the way she spoke to me, and yet Im unable to keep my eyes off her, theres just something about her that seems to be luring me in, but Im fighting it, can you blame, especially after the way she just treated me and besides, Im not lesbian... am I? No definartly not, I have a boyfriend... But I dont love him.. Ugh! What does it matter shes my student, Im her teacher, nothing can ever happen between us.

What did you think of Miss Sage's perspective???

Please

VOTE

and

COMMENT!!!!!!