[𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋]

Author's PoV

A month ago

"How the hell are you dating?" Jaemin outbursts in disbelief.

"Uhm, how do people usually date?" Hyuck said with uncertainty.

"What the hell?" Jaemin is so lost, "I mean, you give him tutoring lessons for a month or something like that--and- now you're dating? We're those teaching history or anatomy? Huh?"

Hyuck rolled his eyes, "It's none of your business but it was ONLY history!"

"uh, I'm not so sure, I bet you're both kinky as fuck." Jisung mumbled playing with his food.

"Jisung, what the hell are you saying? You aren't even supposed to know that and no cursing!" Jeno said with big eyes, he was surprised enough by the markhyuck news as a couple and now Jisung is not that pure as he thought and how he still would like him to be.

"It's not that deep, I would learn it eventually." The youngest returned.

Jaemin had his hands on his head but Hyuck then said, "Come on, stop the drama okay? As if you and Junnie and Jeno aren't a thing!"

Mark, Yuta and Jaehyun were just listening in complete silence just like Chenle and Jisung now too. All of the attention was on the three boys who got called.

"We're not!" Jaemin said.

"Yet." Renjun finished.

"In what side are you?" Jaemin, really confused, asked the older boy and Renjun just laughed, "Look we already knew it would end like this, let's stop with the drama and enjoy lunch because our break is almost over."

Jaemin sighed, "Yeah, I'm sorry but still, you have a lot of tea to spill!" he said looking at Hyuck in the eyes.

Hyuck sighed. "Okay, I'll tell you everything later because now we don't have time and it's kinda long." he said embarrassed.

𖦹

After school, the boys went to Hyuck's house and that's when he spilled all the tea, since the beginning of him liking to cross dress, to the nsfw account to his first conversation with Mark as Haechan, to their first kiss, to their cute dates and to their confession - he didn't quite tell how Mark proceeded to find out he was Haechan, he just said he heard the convo between him and Renjun (they were quite offended by it but Hyuck said Renjun found out just like Mark did so they forgave him).

They were kinda weirded out by the nsfw part but the other part of how it gradually started and then how their love for each other grew the rest of the boys pretty much cooed at that and found it lovely.

𖦹

After like a month of Mark and Donghyuck started dating, Donghyuck decided to post one picture on his nsfw account but he asked Mark first if he was uncomfortable about it but Mark was totally cool with it, especially because he saw the picture before it being posted.

Haechan 🌞
Finally with daddy! WE couldn't be happier ~

Haechan 🌞Finally with daddy! WE couldn't be happier ~

Published.

"I will deactivate it now, okay?" Donghyuck asked. He and Mark were on the couch in the youngest' living room, he was on top of Mark staring at the older's eyes.

"Baby, it's your choice. You can keep it and publish our photos just like today." He smiled.

"Hm, true but I don't want it anymore. I have you and it's the only thing that matters right now." said the younger hugging Mark's neck.

"What a baby you are!" Mark laughed hugging his boyfriend back.

"Hey, do you have any problem with that?" Donghyuck asked with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Not at all love! You are my baby!" Donghyuck giggled at that.

"Yup, but now stop with the pet names."

Mark smirked, "What if I don't wanna?"

"Maaaaaark!" the younger whined and Mark just laughed, "Okay okay, I stopped. Let's get some sleep okay?"

Donghyuck nodded just like a cute baby making Mark coo at him, "Fuck, who would say you're a freak in bed!" he said lifting both him and Donghyuck in his arms to the younger's bedroom. The tanned male blushed, "Stop! As if you dont like it."

"I never said that, I am just surprised how you can switch from an innocent look just like a baby to the devil himself in a matter of seconds." he said, entering the bedroom door. He let go of Donghyuck and placed him on the bed, carefully, who looked at him like a lost child, "Don't even give me that look!" the older hurried.

"What look, daddy?" the younger teased grabbing two fistful of Mark's shirt.

"Hyuck," Mark just sighed, "I guess it's pay back for earlier, am I right?"

These two are always teasing each other, especially sexually - Mark knowing Haechan's weekness is pet names and Haechan known Mark's weekness is him all innocent calling him daddy - that almost never ends well, I mean--I don't even know. They are horny boys so might as well relieve themselves.

"Hell yeah baby, I told you to stop. You know how I am after being called by pet names like three times." Donghyuck whined.

"Yeah, I'm sorry love. Let's sleep."

"Uh-hum."

The boys laid down, cuddling each other muttering a soft 'good night, I love you' to each other and they fell asleep with a peaceful mindset that they were where they most wanted to be - home.

The End

𖦹

Hii ~

Now it's really the end, it's small but I guess it gave you closure about how their friends reacted to them dating and what happened to Hyuck's account.

Byyee 💓 ~
SILVERSTAR1616.