[𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇]

'Since when does Donghyuck use that little thingy?'

𖦹

Author's PoV

That little mistake left Mark thinking even more about Haechan and Donghyuck being the same person but he was so tired that he fell asleep right after.

However, Donghyuck was kind of freaking out because it was an impulse and only after sending it he realized his mistake, it was Donghyuck writing not Haechan, but he'll have to find an excuse if Mark asks him about it. He doesn't want Mark to find out, he needs to tell Mark about it himself without feeling more pressured than he already is. It is surely going to be hard and it probably will take a while but he'll do it.

'Why am I freaking out? Does he even suspect anything, it's not that little mistake that's going to give me away a lot of people use that, right?' He thought.

Well, a lot of people may use it but Mark only knows one person who does.

𖦹

Mark and Donghyuck woke up early, around 10 am.

Mark because he needed to study a bit deeper than what he does normally because lately Donghyuck has been quite a distraction and he can't seem to focus. The boys is just too beautiful for him to stare at an ugly book instead the gorgeous face next to him. But yeah, he needed to make an effort, for his grades.

And Donghyuck was up early because he needed to pick an outfit, that did not scream too much or too careless. Besides, he has to study more, there are some subjects he needs to work a little extra time and because he's been tutoring Mark he has been lacking in studying for himself.

𖦹

At 2:15 pm, Donghyuck had already showered and he was about to get dressed when he thought 'I still have plenty of time' so he decided to update something on his account.

Haechan 🌞
I'm so lazy right now ~

Haechan 🌞I'm so lazy right now ~

Published.

'Mark and his perfect timing, always after I post.' He thought.

Mark ♡
Hey, I'll pick you up at your house okay?

Hyuck ♡
Sure! See ya

Mark ♡
See you baby!

Donghyuck's heart did a flip and he knew he was fucked - first he likes Mark, second Mark seems to like him but he also knows his account he just doesn't know the boy behind it, third he is just dumb for even answering to the boy on his account like what the hell was he thinking about? Probably the need of Mark's approval even though the older boy didn't know Haechan was Donghyuck, it still made him happy knowing the black haired boy finds him hot, gorgeous and nice.