[𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾]

And just like that I drifted to dreamland.

🔞

Author's PoV

Naked bodies tangled.

Some kisses, here and there.

Hot moans slipping from both boys mouths.

Naughty hands traveling everywhere.

"Put it in, please." the boy on the bottom said so the other boy complied.

"Fuck ~"

"So tight."

More groans and moans, plus skin slapping sounds were heard inside the bedroom.

"I-I'm cumming!"

"Me too- oh Hyuck ~"

A mixture of juices and sweat.

𖦹

*Beep beep beep*

Mark woke up drenched in sweat and with his shorts sticky.

"Really?" he murmured dumbfounded.

The boy got up, took the sheets off the bed putting them in washing machine. Next, he took a quick shower or else he would be late for school.

He dressed up, ate something and went to school. On the walk there, he decided he would do anything to avoid Donghyuck. This boy has been staying in his mind for too long.

First, he finds him cute, then he thinks of him while jerking off and now a wet dream?

'What's next? I fuck him inside a classroom?' He thought.

He shakes the thought away when he gets closer to the school. He spots his friends and meets them.

𖦹

Donghyuck's PoV

Today, I woke up late. Late and hard. Just great.

I ignore my erection. I take a quick shower and dress as fast as I can.

Thank God I always prepare everything the day before. I just grab my things and go to school.

When I arrive, I see all the students going inside. I check my phone and I see that I'm on time.

I go to my class fast. When I get there, norenmin look at me. "What?" I say catching my breath.

"Second day you arrive here like you ran a marathon." Renjun replies.

"I woke up late so I kinda ran here."

"Understandable." Jeno said and the others nodded agreeing with them.

And I just sat down waiting for the teacher to arrive and start the boring lesson.

𖦹

Lunch time! Finally.

Before lunch I have something to do. "Hey guys, go without me. I need to go to the bathroom first."

"Kay." Jaemin said and they went away.

After they left I ran to the bathroom, I bumped onto someone on the way there. I just apologized without looking at the person and kept running.