[𝗈𝗇𝖾]

Donghyuck's PoV

Hello, I'm Donghyuck the typical awkward teen. I have a few friends just because we have known each other for almost our entire lives.

I can say I'm pretty smart, being awkward has its advantages. Since I'm not a social butterfly I actually have time to study and get good grades.

𖦹

*Beep beep beep*

7 AM displayed on my phone screen as the alarm went off. Please kill me, I may have good grades but I hate school and not because of the lessons but because of the people there.

I sighed, let's get through this as fast as possible. I just got up, went to the bathroom and did my business there. I had breakfast and went to school.

I always try to arrive near the time the bell rings to avoid people and that actually works. Today isn't an exception so by the time I arrive at school the bell is ringing so I just go to class. Got here before the teacher, perfect!

It's almost everyone here. I sat on my seat and wait for the teacher to arrive and start the lesson.

𖦹

It's already lunch time and I'm heading to the cafeteria to have lunch with the guys. This is going to be so weird to explain.

So Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin are in like, a love triangle? They all have heart eyes for each other but they're too dense to notice. We are all the same age and friends since we were toddlers. We have some classes together but not Monday morning, sadly.

Then we have Chenle and Jisung, they live in a different world, their world. Obviously they feel something for each other but neither of them has the balls to initiate anything. They are a year younger than the rest of us so they're the babies of our group.

When I get there, I take a seat next to chenji and greet them. "Hi guys."

"You mean gays, right?" I just roll my eyes at Jaemin's statement.

"Always saying shit, am I right?" I replied.

"We are all gays so." he defended his idea.

"We are also all guys so I'm not wrong." let's say around them I'm pretty sassy and not so awkward. Advantages of knowing them for years.

So resuming, I'm awkward with people I don't know but with my friends I'm sassy.

"What's with that face?" Renjun asked.

"Ahm, nothing. Just stressed because of school." he doesn't seem convinced but nods anyway not wanting to pressure me.

Then we just talk and laugh at stupid things we say and just like that lunch time flies by without us noticing and we head to class. Me and norenmin go to the same class while chenji go the other way.

𖦹

The bell rings indicating it's time for students to leave and go home. And I thank God because I'm so tired of this bullshit.

I was walking through the hallway to go to my locker and grab the rest of the books I need to study. Once I got there, I opened my locker but the door suddenly closed.

'Shit.'

I sighed with my eyes closed but turned around and saw the same group of guys that make my life a living hell. The real motive I hate school.

They are just three, they never hit me but they are always annoying me just because I'm smart and quiet. It annoys me but I don't have confidence to fight back.

"Are you going to speak now or what?" this guy obviously doesn't know what personal space is because his body is almost touching mine. I tried backing off but my back hit the lockers. I was trapped.

"How can you be so smart if you don't even speak?" the other guy asked.

"The cat got his tongue. Let's go guys, I wanna go home. I have better things to do."

"Mark you're boring." both of the guys said. Mark just rolled his eyes and they went away.

I thanked Mark in my head. I could never do it personally, maybe I could--no I couldn't. I don't have the courage needed.

I sighed and opened my locker again to take the books out. Once I was finished I closed it and went home.

𖦹

I got home but no one is here, typical. My parents are always on trips or business meetings. They are almost never home but it's okay, I know it's necessary.

I go to the kitchen, I make something to eat and go straight to my room. I eat what I had made and then proceed to study and do my homework which isn't much.

I finished it fast and laid on my bed. I was getting a little bored but then I went to my phone and I saw the app I've been thriving lately.

Like a month ago I made a Twitter account but a special one. It's a nsfw account and it blew up. I never showed my face nor revealed personal information though.

I do it to boost my confidence and it helps. I don't get shy at all and the pictures are really pretty. I have a lot of dms asking for nudes and meet ups but I don't even answer.

Sometimes I use apps to make me look paler because I'm really tanned and I don't want anyone finding out it's me. People from my school follow me so I can't risk it. Not even my friends know... It's a pretty big secret.

But yeah I want to post something. I entered the app and I am welcomed with 13 dms and 2000 notifications, some are likes, others are retweets and also some comments.

I opened my inbox and read some but it's the same shit as always so I decided to ignore it.

I went in my walk-in closet, yeah I'm rich if you didn't notice yet but I don't like to brag about it, and I chose a different outfit. A more revealing and provocative one.

I went to my bed again and snapped some photos. I checked the pics and I chose just one to publish.

'Here goes nothing...'

To be continued...

𖦹

Hi ~

I just wanna say that the chapter 'warning' is important so read it please.