[𝗍𝖾𝗇]

*Ring*

𖦹

Author's PoV

Donghyuck was so focused on himself with the cute skirt that he went downstairs and opened the door without even asking who it was or even remembering that he was waiting for someone. Big mistake.

The moment he opened the door, both boys were paralized, stuck, perplexed. The only thing that moved were their mouths at the same time.

"Oh shit."

Donghyuck's brain thinking he fucked up while Mark's brain was tricking his body.

Mark got in, he closed the door and broke the silence. "Are you wearing that because you like to cross dress?" and the boy was genuinely curious, Donghyuck could see it in his eyes.

"Y-yes, please don't tell anyone. Oh my God. Are you disgusted? Oh shit." Donghyuck was freaking out so Mark just hugged him and damn, Donghyuck is really huggable, he has a petit frame and he fits perfectly in Mark's arms - in his opinion.

"Don't worry about it," he paused to look at the frightened boy with his hands on his cheeks "First, I won't tell anyone; second, I'm not disgusted; third, I really like really like it. It's really pretty on you." and this time Hyuck blushed madly.

"T-thank you. How aren't you disgusted?" he asked gently still in Mark's arms.

"Uhm, let's say I like boys who do it... A secret for a secret." and he winked at Hyuck making the boy giggle. Why did he expose himself like that? Because he knows the boy won't judge him.

"Fair enough. Let's go study." Hyuck guided him with his hand to his bedroom. "Wait up here I'm going to change."

"No please. I really like it!" Mark pleaded and suddenly his eyes lit up. "Do you have more?"

Hyuck was in awe. "Uhm, skirts or everything?"

Mark smirked knowing he was right. "So you do have more indeed." but his attitude changed "Show meeee, please please please!" he kneeled on the floor with pleading hands.

Donghyuck giggled. "Fine but just because you asked. Am I going to be dressed up for the rest of the tutoring?" Mark nodded enthusiastically.

After some minutes, Donghyuck came out (👀) of his closet dressed in white and pink - a white crop top, the cute pink skirt and white fishnets.

Mark turned around when he heard the door open and his jaw dropped, completely.

'Oh my Lord, I didn't know he was going for that. Guess who will have a fucking boner for the rest of the day? Yeah, me.' Mark thought.

"Do I look pretty?" Hyuck asked shyly.

Mark got up and went to the shy boy. "You are stunning, now let's work before I do something stupid."

"Huh?"

"Well, you now know that I like boys who cross dress and that's kind of a kink. I'm sorry, am I making you feel uncomfortable?" Mark asked worried.

"Oh no, not at all. I'm just not used to this. Being like this in front of people, no one knows about it and I only do it when I'm alone and to myself." Hyuck clarified.

"Understood. Let's study, you're already distracting me." they just laughed at Mark's statement and proceeded.

𖦹

Mark was trying to focus on their work but Donghyuck's outfit was really something else. He had been admiring the boy quietly and Donghyuck was starting to notice even though he didn't say anything.

Mark then frowned, Donghyuck being the attentive bean he is he asked "What is it? Didn't you understand?" he also knew it had nothing to do with History but he still went for it.

"uhm, y-yeah I didn't quite understand can you explain it again please?" he asked snapping out of where his brain was.

Donghyuck nodded and started explaining everything again, now Mark was paying attention but he would often glance at the smart boy next to him - not only his pretty face but also to his distractive outfit.

𖦹

It was starting to get so Mark started packing his things and while he was at it he said. "Tomorrow I'll come with you, today was just an exception."

"Okay okay, tomorrow I'll be wearing my normal clothes. Today was just an exception." he said mimicking the other. Mark whined at the information given. "Noooo, oh c'mon Hyuck you look amazing like that and I can never see you like this." he said pouting.

"I know but you weren't concentrated at all in our work and I can clearly see your boner from here." Hyuck said with an amused smirk on his face.

Mark covered his crotch flustered. "Oh stop it, you would be like this if you were in my position." he defended.

"I never said I wouldn't, because I know I would. I'm just saying it for the best because you need to focus and get good grades and that's what I was assigned for. I wasn't given the job to give you a boner." Hyuck said now seriously with his arms crossed un front of his chest.

Mark sighed. "I know but one day isn't going to make too much difference."

"Uhm, it kinda does but it's okay. Tomorrow is a new day and we will make it up for today."

"Okay okay, you're the teacher here, that also makes you the boss." Mark said defeated.

"Oh so you like it when the other is in control? You're so kinky." Hyuck smirked teasing his 'friend'.

"And you're such a tease! Do you have any problem with my kinks? Wanna help me fulfill them?" now it was Mark's turn to smirk.

"What if I do?" Hyuck kept his posture.

Mark started walking to the boy and with each step he took forward, getting closer to the other boy, the said boy would go backwards. That was until his back his the wall.

"You're trapped, just like before lunch." Mark said huskily.

"I am, what are you gonna do?" Donghyuck asked in a whisper. The boy certainly wants to play with fire.

Mark took his last step, that way his body was pressed onto Donghyuck's, their faces were millimeters apart so Mark cupped Hyuck's left cheek and his other hand went to the boy's waist somehow bringing the boy even closer. They were lost in each other's intense gaze.

"I'm going to kiss you if you let me, can I?" Mark whispered, Donghyuck wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and nodded his head softly, if the older hadn't been looking at the boy he might have missed it.

*Ding*

They were so close but Mark's phone was a bitch and interrupted them, breaking the mood completely, turning it quite awkward. Mark sighed frustrated.

'Twice on the same day, that's luck.' He thought.

"I have to go." the older said disappointed.

"Y-yeah. See you tomorrow." Hyuck said looking at everything except at Mark.

"See ya."

Just like that the older vanished leaving an awkward aura between both boys.

To be continued...

𖦹

Hi ~

You probably hate me for this but it'll get better don't worry 😉

Is it better like this? Their lines with this font? Let me know for me to change!