[𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾]

And I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

𖦹

Mark's PoV

*Beep beep beep*

I opened my eyes to turn off the alarm. Tuesday so that means, another school day. Fuck my life.

I just get up and do my morning routine before going downstairs to have breakfast.

When I enter the kitchen I notice that my parents are already at work. They wake up pretty early and they arrive really late. Busy parents. That brings money home therefore I won't complain. I'm not rich but I have a nice life.

I finished my breakfast. I grabbed my backpack and I got out. I locked everything and headed to school.

I always arrive at school early and today isn't different. I spot the boys that were with me yesterday afternoon and I make my way to them.

"Morning."

"Morning fucker." Yuta said. He's always like that, Mr. Nice. I just rolled my eyes. Jaehyun just waved at me.

"How about we annoy our little smart friend?" Yuta said smirking and wrapped an arm around my neck.

I rolled my eyes and said "What the fuck? Leave the boy alone. It's too early for this shit."

"You are so boring." Jaehyun said.

"Why are you guys always bothering him?"

"I don't know, he never speaks. I want to hear him talk." Yuta explained.

"And I'm the boring one." I just rolled my eyes.

The bell rang, we were about to go to class when the smart boy passed through us. 'He looked like he was in a hurry. Is he avoiding us? Eh, I don't blame him.'

"Look, the smarty boy!" Yuta said but the boy was nowhere to be found. I just laughed "Let's go to class."

𖦹

Donghyuck's PoV

As soon as I arrived school I saw Mark and his friends and I hurried inside. Not just because the morons are annoying but also because of last night.

I arrived at my classroom and sat where I'm supposed to a little breathless. I was calming my breathing and my fast heartbeat when I jumped because of a voice.

"Why were you in a hurry?"

It was Jeno. Completely forgot I had classes with norenmin this morning.

"I-I thought I was late."

"Hm, okay." he didn't seem convinced but he decided to not ask further. As a cue to shut up the teacher entered the class.

𖦹

It is now lunch time. Me and the boys are heading to the cafeteria to meet Chenle and Jisung. We spot them at a table, not our usual though. Weird.

"Why are you guys here?" Jaemin asked.

"Our table was occupied." Chenle said simply.

We just nodded and sat down. We were all laughing and talking about some shit no one cares but we stopped as soon as someone sat next to me.

I looked at him and 'oh my fuck.'

"Who are you?" Renjun asked with an eyebrow slightly raised.