Eleutheromania || N.H

Eleutheromania
el-U-"ther-O-'mAn-E-a/
An intense and irresistible desire for freedom.

Hundreds of years into the future, the world is a screwed up place. Full of nothing but misery and hatred. It's nothing but a world of darkness.

If you weren't rich, and/or powerful, you were nothing. Nothing but a mere item to be bought and tossed around everywhere. Nothing but a mere doll. That it until Ella came into the picture.

Ella wants nothing more than to be free. To be her own person. To experience the world the way it's suppose to be experienced. That is until she's sold off to Niall Horan. The richest, toughest, and most attractive slave owner around.

Will Ella be just another slave? Pushed, tortured, and pushed far beyond her breaking point? Or does she hold something special? Something not even Niall Horan is capable of breaking.
____________________________________________

A/N
Hi guys! This is the official discription for the story Eleutheromania! This is just a preview, and I won't offically begin this story until I feel I have all the little kinks worked out.

I hope to officially start this story sometime within the next few weeks. Until then, I hope you guys enjoy the description and look forward to reading the first chapter!

Before I start this, I must give out a little warning. This story is going to contain very mature content. If that's not your thing, then I highly suggest not reading this story. This is your little pre warning. Read at your own risk.