Zaynie Don't leave!

For those of you who've heard the news, Zayn has officially left One Direction. My heart literally broke in half once I heard the news. I literally began to cry. Wait no, I'm sorry. I'm still crying. The tears just won't stop!!

Without Zayn, there is no One Direction. One Direction without Zayn is like a missing piece from a puzzle. Without that piece, the puzzle is incomplete. The puzzle is broken. Without Zayn, One Direction is incomplete. The fandom is broken.

Though One Direction is incomplete, Zayn will never be forgotten. He will forever be 1/5 of One Direction, and there is nothing that anyone can do to change that. Zayn will forever be in our hearts, and I wish him the best of luck.

In my eyes, I will never see Zayn as just the guy from that British/Irish boy band. No, Zayn will always be the boy who changed my life. He fixed me when I was broken, cheered me up when I was down, most importantly, he's the person who helped make me the person I am today.

Thanks to Zayn Malik, I'm not afraid to live my life. He taught me to be calm, relaxing, and just let life flow the way it should. Thanks to Zayn, I was able to find myself. I was able to find myself as a writer, as a musician, and as a performer. All things I can never thank him enough for.

Zayn Javadd Malik, we all love you so much! You're literally our whole world! You've changed the lives of many, and over all made the world a better place. I wish you the best on the roller coaster that is life. And thank you, for impacting my life in more ways then one. I will always love you!

"Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life :)" ~Zayn Javadd Malik