Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    As dinner was served, chatter had commenced. Loud conversations had begun to form, and the loud clanking of silverware echoed throughout the large room. I, on the other hand, sat there. Pushing the exquisite looking food around my plate. Feeling the awkwardness set around me.

        From right beside me, I could feel the intense stare of Master Horan’s eyes burn right through my soul. As if reading me like a book. Only adding on to the thick tension that filled the room. Of course, no one but me, and possibly Master Horan, seemed to notice.

        From right beside me, Louis had been chatting up a storm. Having engaged in a deep conversation with the brown haired girl from earlier. The one Danielle had been talking with earlier.

        I couldn’t help but feel this was his fault. For he had been the one to have sat me here in the first place. Then leaving me to talk with someone else. Leaving me to feel even more vulnerable than I already had.

        At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to die. To have the floor beneath me swallow me whole. Help me to escape the intense eyes beside me.

        I tried my hardest to ignore the man beside me. Only sending a few glances towards his direction. However, nothing seemed to work. It seemed like the harder I tried, the more and more the walls around me began to close. Only adding on to the already thick tension. It wouldn’t be long before I completely lost it. I could only hope things never make it that far.

        Of course, my subconscious always seems to get the best of me. Never being able to remain calm in the most awkward of situations. Only seeming to make them worse. So of course, what happened next shouldn’t have in any way surprised me. I should have almost expected it.

        “Things are already awkward enough. I don’t need you staring to make things worse than they already are. So please, with all respect, stop staring at me like I’m some sort of show!” I snapped, not being able to contain it much longer.

        Just like that, the room had turned dead silent. All eyes laced on me. Each with a look of both worry and concern. Of course, the look in my eyes hadn’t been any better. Both wide eyed and filled with such shock and surprise.

        I hadn’t meant to have snapped the way I did. Infact, I hadn’t meant to open my mouth at all. But of course, my mouth had a mind of it’s own. Not even being able to think before opening itself up. Only leading me into more trouble than I had bargained for.

        Looking up, I was met with a familiar pair of angry blue eyes. The same blue eyes that had been locked on me all night. Except this time, it was different. This time they held whole new meaning.

        Before anybody had a chance to say anything, I was quick to run out of the room. Taking off down the semi familiar hall. Hoping to have been the way back to my room.

        As the familiar door came into view, I let out a sigh of relief. Opening the door, I was quick to let myself slide down the crisp, white walls. Curling myself into a ball.

        I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to let out all the pain and frustration that only seemed to grow and grow as time went on. But I didn’t. I wouldn’t allow myself to feel weak. To become the vulnerable girl I knew I was. Instead, I had to keep pushing. Push myself forward and deny the pain. No matter how much it hurt.   

        However, the silence hadn’t lasted long. Before I knew it, the door swung open to reveal Master Horan himself. His eyes had held so much anger behind them. His features holding a similar emotion.

        At that point in time, I wanted to die. I wanted the ground to swallow me whole, and allow me to disappear. Anything was better than the events to come.

        “What the fuck was that!?” Master Horan raged, such anger and intenseness behind every word he spoke.

        “I-I’m sorry! I-I didn’t mean to. It just kinda s-slipped,” I stuttered, my voice weak and quiet. Scared of what’s to come next. 

        Picking me up off the ground, he slammed me up against the wall. His body dangerously close to mine. Pinning my arms down, I felt his eyes begin to search mine. The same lust like look from earlier laced within his eyes.

        “I own you sweetheart. I own every little piece of you. I have the right to touch you, to look at you in any way I please,” he spoke, a dangerous tone behind his voice.

        I could feel his hands begin to touch me up. Exploring every inch of my body. I wanted to reach out and push him away. To beg him to stop. But I knew it’d only make things worse.

        I could feel the way his hands felt me up. Such lustfulness and hunger behind each and every move. Soon, his lips made his way towards my jaw. He began to kiss lightly. Traveling down my neck, the kissing had become more intense. Suddenly, I felt my hips buckle beneath me. Letting out a slight gasp, I could feel the pleasure getting to me.

        Smirking slightly, the boy obviously knew the effect he had. I didn’t mean to react the way I had. I honestly couldn’t help it. It just felt so good. But why?

        Now, the question may have been stupid. But what had I known? Living on the streets, I hadn’t met many people. Let alone associated with anyone. I hadn’t known what much was. I was still pure. Still innocent. This to me, was quite a shock. The pleasure it gave off, I didn’t understand. Yet, I think I liked it all the same.

        As the boy pulled away, I felt a bit of sadness rise within me. Leaving me wanting more. Of course, that I’d never admit. Though, somewhere within, the both of us knew the effect he had just had on me. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew the powers he had. And I absolutely hated him for it.

        But then the thought dawned on me. He was beginning to ruin me. Ever so slowly, he had begun to ruin the one thing I had to hold onto. The one thing I just couldn’t let go. The one thing I longed to hold onto, but knew I never could. This boy, had begun to take away my innocence. The one thing I still had. And there wasn’t a thing I was able to do about it.

        “Remember one thing babe. You’re mine. Completely and utterly mine. Never forget that. Ever.”
___________________________________________________

A/N
Ok, so I would just like to say one thing about this chapter. Yes, I'm aware things got a little intense. However, I did say from the very beginning this was going to be a very mature story. If you couldn't really handle the scenes I had added into this chapter than I highly suggest not reading the rest of this story. I will not be giving any kind of warnings for these kinds of things just know that they will appear in many sections of this story. This is my last and final warning on this kind of thing.