My Appreciation

First off, thank you for giving this story a chance.

I would love your honest feedback, but please dont be disrespectful. This will be helpful in the future when I decide to edit this book.

Secondly, I know you've read the title, and it's okay if you read the original story - you aren't required to read it again (that's your choice to make).

Also, I would strongly urge you to remove the original version from your library or reading lists to avoid confusion and add this one instead because it will be permanently removed on 31st December 2020 at midnight.

The only difference between this revised version and the original version is that the chapters have been split to make them shorter and less boring to read and drawn out. Everything else remains the same.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I won't be harsh in my response, nor will I disrespect you in any way.

I'm really sorry if this has been an inconvenience to you. It's better to have a fresh start than to confuse the hell out of my readers and judges.

I understand if you are all upset with me. You have every right to.

If you are new, then I strongly recommend that you read this one. If you are now in the process of judging my book, please read from chapters 12 for those are new parts.

I thank you all for understanding, and I hope you can forgive me.

Sincerely,
Esther Bowen...

I love you all, and thank you once again for understanding.❤️🙂