16

emmarose:pov u see this outside your house lilpeep:so fuckin cute *liked by emmarose*lilpeep:ok marry me nowemmarose: @lilpeep finallynaileadevora:THESE TURNED OUT GOOD*liked by emmarose*naileadevora:photo creds: naiemmarose:@naileadevora:yes load...

lilpeep:so fuckin cute
*liked by emmarose*
lilpeep:ok marry me now
emmarose: @lilpeep finally
naileadevora:THESE TURNED OUT GOOD
*liked by emmarose*
naileadevora:photo creds: nai
emmarose:@naileadevora:yes
load more comments

-

emma's pov:

the past couple of days i actually have been really happy,we all know thats because gus,i jumped on his bed,gusssss i said yeah he said looking at me,can we do something i said,like what he said playing with my fingers,um go on a walk i said looking at him,yeah he said we'll bring taz with us,i smiled and got my shoes on,few minutes later we were walking outside gus's house,gus held my hand and smiled and i smiled back,i need to talk to you about something gus said to me oh my god your breaking up with me i said no he made a small laugh,so i have been talking to some people about my music in la,okay i said and they want me to come out and record some music with them,that's so good gus i said,yeah i know i'm happy about it,but the thing is what if i don't see you for a few months,we can work it out when the time comes i said looking at the ground,gus stopped walking,hey he said look at me i looked up at him,i promise i'm not leaving forever he said giving me a kiss,i kissed him back and made a smile it was fake but i had to smile for him,listen i'm so fucking happy that he wants to pursue his dream i fully accept it,i love the ideas and everything but i don't want gus to be around the wrong people and change,i know i sound selfish but all the people i love slowly disappear.

we made some small talk on the walk,my mood totally changed when gus told me that,i tried not to think about it and all but it was stuck in my head i was thinking crazy stuff,stuff that's probably not healthy to think about,we made it back to gus's and i fell asleep on his bed,hoping that i would feel better when i woke up,i woke up by gus kissing my cheek,i stretched and opened my eyes,sorry he said,it's okay i replied back,i forget to tell you but about the la thing,tracy is actually coming with me he said,well atleast your not going alone i said putting my head on his shoulder,you wanna watch the stars tonight gus said wrapping his arms around me,i nodded and stayed in the position i was in,i didn't want this to end and i soon i won't even have gus to hug me,the thought of it really broke me.

being with gus is one of the best things that happened to me,but now i can't live without him he's a literally drug or something,i don't know how to describe him,i don't whats so addicting about him and to be honest with you that's unhealthy,i knew i couldn't live without him, i don't know what's fucking happening to me,you okay gus said yeah i mumbled,you know i'll try get you out of here when i have the money gus said to me,yeah i said fake smiling,he wanted to help me,he wanted to heal me,i wanted to heal him but i know i can't even if i try he's too broken,drugs heal him but it's only temporary,it was my dads anniversary tomorrow and i knew it was going to be a bad day i'm in so much fucking pain.

do you have any xans i said to gus,yeah why he said back confused can i have one i feel anxious i said pushing my hair out of my face,he handed me one and i took it with water,i layed down with gus,i'm worried about you emma he said facing me,gus i'm just not feeling good now but i'll be fine tomorrow so stop worrying i said giving him a peck on the lips,we layed there for awhile,you wanna order pizza gus said i nodded and took out my phone food and order it on postmates,let me tell you postmates is not cheap,gus paid me back half the money since we both payed half,i was basic and just got cheese,gus fucking everything on it because he will eat any pizza,around 35 minutes later the food came,i was fucking relaxed from the xanax,gus handed me my pizza and i ate it really fast,wow gus said you must of been hungry,i haven't ate anything today expect this i said taking a sip my drink,i told you to have cereal while i was in the shower he said taking a bite of a slice,yeah i know i was too busy playing a game on my phone i giggled,gus sighed tomorrow i'm bringing you out for breakfast,ooooooo romantic i said okay let's get you back into my room gus said,he brang me to his room,okay i'm going to finish my pizza i'll be in soon,i was getting bored so i looked through gus's things i found a notebook and writing in it.

-
i love her,i really do but when i leave for la there's gonna be no one for her to love,most of my songs are about her,she so fucking beautiful and i didn't want to hurt her at all,if i hurted her i would end it all and i know when i leave she will be hurt,she was a precious human i wanted to protect her not hurt her.
-

i read it,i know i wasn't sober but fuck that shit made tear up,i quickly put it back and layed down and went on my phone till gus came back into his room and sat up and played his xbox
to be honest with you i was horny[awkward]
i went behind gus and wrapped my arms around his back and start to kiss his neck,fuck he said quietly,tracy ima have to go i'll be back soon he said turning it off,gus turned around and start kissing me,choke me i whispered to him,you order and i deliver gus said wrapping his hands around my neck and tighting them,he let go and he kissed my neck,i moaned really loud,shhhh gus said don't want anyone to hear.

then we could hear someone walking towards gus's,we both looked at eachother since liza said she was lying down to have a nap,tracy bursted through the door,i'm going to kill you peep tracy said,tracy my mama is trying to sleep gus said i don't care when you left the game,my whole game crashed and i lost everything,i laughed,bruh why she laughin tracy said she's not sober gus said back emma hasn't took anything since the party,yeah i know gus said looking at tracy worried,i can still see and hear even if i'm not sober i said oh yeah tracy said.

-
i'm literally out of ideas send help
sorry it's boring
hope u enjoyed