2

emma's pov:

it has been a week since gus poured his heart out to me,for the past few nights,me and gus would sneak out and watch the stars,together,let me tell you this gus hes perfect,gus already is perfect but,i don't know what we even are,star watching buddies like what the fuck are we, i know he doesn't like me in the way but still.

anyways,it was a really nice day out so the gang and me are going to the beach,we never usually do so it's something new,i literally sound like a 40 year old mom.

i met them at the beach,i hugged everyone,except gus,he hugs me tight i wrap my arms around him and he holds me tight,everyone stared at us,i let go of him and asked andrea to take pictures of me.

emmarose:beach day🌞 @lilpeep @andreachamberlain @dannydiaz @tracyyy @naileadevora @mateodevoranaileadevora:perfection emmarose:@naileadevora love utracyyy:we all know gus wanted to photo bomb this pic emmarose:@tracyyy facts lilpeep:that six pack...

naileadevora:perfection
emmarose:@naileadevora love u
tracyyy:we all know gus wanted to photo bomb this pic
emmarose:@tracyyy facts
lilpeep:that six pack though
emmarose:@lilpeep i know i'm ripped
andreachamberlain:fucking wife
emmarose:@andreachamberlain love u b

-
i put my phone in my bag hid it under my towel so nobody takes me phone,i ran into the water,andrea,danny and mateo following me,it was so hot in long island,so it was nice getting into the water to cool down,me and andrea were talking next thing you know my head is under water,i come back up and danny is laughing i knew that asshole would do that,i kick him the balls,i mean he deserved it kinda,oops i said fuck he said in pain.

then gus,nailea and tracy come into the water,oh my god should do that thing we're we get on someone's shoulder and push the other people down i say,no one said yeah or agreed,i just got on gus's shoulder,andrea got on danny's shoulder they definitely like eachother,anyway mateo got on tracy's shoulders which i thought was kinda funny,nailea didn't want to get on anyones shoulders since she has a boyfriend and that would of been really awkward.

gus i screamed hold onto me tighter i said,emma i'm trying my best he replied back,i knocked down andrea and mateo knocked me down,after that we all went back and sat down,i lied down to try get a tan because why not its summer,you guys know i'm going to become famous and make music,that's not gonna happen,it will take forever  danny said,what the fuck danny,why are you being such a asshole if gus has a dream he has a dream,and don't ruin that for him,everyone was in silence,he flipped me off i did it back to him,i'm going to get ice cream anyone want anything mateo said,yeah can you get me a coke,yeah he said i handed the money and he walked off,the rest of the group,resumed the conversation before danny ruined it,i lied back down,that was hot gus said whispering in my ear,shivers went down my whole body.

here mateo said passing my the drink,thanks i said taking it off him,i opened took a sip and put it down,gus your making it so obvious, andrea said i got up and gus was trying to take my drink,gus should of just asked me if you wanted a sip,can i have a sip he said staring at me with his big brown eyes,yeah i said unlocking my phone.