3

gus's pov:

her smile,her lips,her body,her eyes,her blonde hair everything about her was so perfect,i have had feelings for her for awhile,her boyfriend cheated on her i wanted to beat his ass up but she wouldn't let me,she went through a lot of pain,i could see it in her eyes,she knew my pain she knows what the pain feels like.

i rested my head onto of her head,we were under neat the trees,i was actually happy she made me happy,she pushes all of the bad thoughts, in my head away,all day,all night she was on my mind, i was excited to see her everyday,she was really hot,but also so fucking beautiful in a nonsexual way.

-

emma's pov:

after it stopped raining,me and gus walked back to his house,not one idea went through my head to text my mom,it was just me and gus my head was thoughtless,we made it to gus's house,gus said his mom would probably be in bed by now,he unlocked the door and walked in closing it after me,thanks i said
i quietly jump onto gus's bed,and lied down,he lied down beside me,i was facing him and he turned to me,we both were leaning in when taz jumped up on the bed.

i laughed,i rubbed taz damn taz you had to wreck the moment,taz is cuter then you i said to him,how dare you he said,i'm kidding i said messing up gus's hair,you want to want a something gus said to me,yeah what do you have in mind i said,scooby doo he said, okay i said sitting up,i put my head on gus's chest and was drifting off asleep.

[a few hours later]

i wake up and gus was asleep,i'm such a idiot for not texting my mom,i get up quietly and i grab my phone.

mom
where are you!!!!

mom
7 missed calls

mom
are you with a boy????

mom
come home right now!!!!

-

i was dead,gus i said shaking him,he woke up,what's wrong,my mom wants me home i'm dead,do you want me to drive you home gus said yeah please i said,we made in outside got into liza his moms car,the car was silent i look out the window,what's wrong boo gus said looking at me,my mom is going to kill me i said,if you need me to pick you up call me if you want to get out of the house,thanks gus i said.we arrived at my house,thanks gus i said i kissed him on the cheek see you later maybe i said,bye he said and drove off,i look down at my phone it was 5am.

i get my key and open the door my mom,my stepdad and my sister were standing there,my sister runs over to me and hugs me,i hug her back,where the fuck where you my mom said i was out,were you with that boy gus,yeah why would you care i said,don't talk to your mom like that my stepdad said this is none of your business your not my dad so you can go i said smiling at him,then i got screamed at my both of them,thats it you can't be friends with gus anymore,what the fuck mom i'm not a kid,emma she screamed at me he does drugs,so i don't give a fuck if he does he makes me happy i said,everyone went silent i went up to my room and slammed the door.

i just cried,i wanted to call gus i didn't want to worry him,he goes through pain everyday and i don't want to put my pain onto him,i grabbed a towel and get into the shower,i felt the warm water go down my body,i wanted to fucking leave long island as soon as i could,i got out,did my skin care,went into my room got changed and checked my phone gus texted me and i text him back.

gus🌞

hi boo how u doing

got screamed at a lot

do you want me to come get u

its fine gus,but thank u crybaby