fifteen.

CELESTIAL | 11
"I LIKE YOU, NATALIE ABIGAIL BENNETT"
WE'RE GONNA NEED A SPOTLIGHT

CELESTIAL | 11"I LIKE YOU, NATALIE ABIGAIL BENNETT"WE'RE GONNA NEED A SPOTLIGHT

NATALIE LOOKED AT THE CHEMISTRY equation before her and sighed loudly. Aside from discovering that she was attuned to dark magic, had the potential to become a tribrid, and was one of the keys to stopping Malivore, she had forgotten that she had a chemistry test coming up that she wasn't prepared for in the slightest.

"Morning, beautiful," Hope said as she fell into the seat beside Natalie. The Bennett witch glanced at Hope oddly, sensing that something definitely was wrong with Hope.

"Alright, we need to get you to Alaric," Natalie says closing her chemistry notebook and standing up but Hope quickly tugs her back down.

"There's nothing wrong with me, silly. I guess I just woke up on the right side of the bed," Hope tells her with a bright smile. Natalie wanted to believe that, but she couldn't. Especially not when Hope was wearing perfume? She leaned closer and inhaled Hope's scent before looking up at her.

"You're wearing perfume," Natalie says while also noticing that Hope took the time to curl her hair, "And you did your hair."

"Oh," Hope says, twirling a finger through her hair, "This is nothing."

Natalie nods, "Right."

Natalie is happy when Landon and Rafael join them, sitting across from the two of them.

"Hi Hope," Landon greets with a smile.

"Hi Landon," Hope says, "How is your morning?"

"Great, especially now that I've seen you," Landon says and Natalie notices how Rafael shakes his head as he looks at the ground in an attempt to hide his disappointment.

"That's so sweet," Hope says before turning to Natalie, "Isn't that sweet?"

"Sure?" Natalie says, her answer anything but sure.

Hope glances away from Natalie and notices the Saltzman twins, "Oh look, it's Josie and Lizzie! Hi guys!"

Natalie really wishes that she could disappear as the twins join them. All Natalie had wanted was a quiet morning so that she could prepare for her chemistry exam, but it was turning into anything but.

"Hi Hope," Josie greets. A shy smile comes over her face as she looks at Natalie, "Hey."

Natalie can't help but to smile back, "Hi Jo."

"How was you guys's date?" Hope asks, looking between the two of them.

"Hope!" Natalie exclaims, subtly glancing at Landon and Rafael. She didn't really care if they knew, but she really didn't want her and Josie's personal information being broadcasted to people who didn't need to know.

"It was um great," Josie answers.

"That's great," Hope says, nudging Natalie, "I'm not surprised though, Natalie here is a total catch."