thirteen.

CELESTIAL | 9
"YOU'RE PRETTY CUTE WHEN YOU SLEEP"
WHAT WAS HOPE DOING IN YOUR DREAMS

CELESTIAL | 9"YOU'RE PRETTY CUTE WHEN YOU SLEEP"WHAT WAS HOPE DOING IN YOUR DREAMS

"WE CAN'T GO BACK THERE."

"We can't just go back to school!" Hope insists, "Jonas has important information, he can help our aunts."

"Yeah, but I killed a man!" Natalie retorts, "My aunt is gonna be so mad at me."

Jonas leans forward from the backseat, "In your defense, he did shoot me with an arrow and was going to kill you."

"Thank you, Jonas," Natalie says rolling her eyes before looking back at Hope, "I want to go back to school."

"We need to talk to our aunts," Hope tells her, "And you need to get healed, look at your stomach."

Natalie lifts her shirt and finds it painted in purple and blue bruises. That was nothing compared to the bruises on her neck from where the man had been squeezing.

"Okay look at it like this," Natalie says, "We go back, we tell our aunts what happened. Next thing you know we're pulled out of school and they're trying to fight our battles for us. Now Keelin, Freya, Nik, and Bonnie are all in danger."

"Family fights for family," Hope insists.

"And family sacrifices for family," Natalie argues. Hope narrows her eyes at her and Natalie knows she's struck a nerve, but she needs to get the message through Hope's thick skull, "I love my aunt, but I refuse to let anything happen to her because of me."

Hope sighs and turns to look out the window of the passenger seat, "Fine, we go back to school. But I want to say goodbye."

"Fine," Natalie says starting the car. She drives them back into the city, parker her car right outside the Mikaelson Manor. She turns to look at Jonas, "You stay here with the car."

He nods his head and Hope and Natalie get out of the car. Natalie closes the door and looks in her sideview mirror to see the bruises that decorated her neck are gone. She lifts her shirt to catch glimpse of her stomach to see that the bruises there are gone as well.

"Uh oh," Natalie says to herself. Hope looks at her confused and Natalie points to her neck. Hope's eyes widen in surprise as she realizes.

"Super healing is a werewolf trait," Hope mutters, "You retriggered your curse."

"Well if I knew that all I had to do was retrigger it, I would have killed someone a long time ago," Natalie teases, but Hope doesn't find the joke funny at all, which Natalie knows from her blank stare.

The Mikaelson girl walks into the courtyard. All the lights were out which meant that everyone was asleep. Hope exhaled slightly and turned to Natalie, "We should go."

"Go where?" an accented voice asks, startling Natalie and Hope. A blonde emerges from the shadows and a smile comes on Hope's lips as she rushes toward the figure.