story 6 part 2 : 🎂MY CHOCO CAKE🎂

forth forth forth... forth was one such wild badass head hazer or an wild untamed beasty wolf..or what ever you wanna call him to.. he was indeed such a one..

untill he meat his beater half ...HIS BEAM...

beam in forth life made forth to change a lot... he learnt what love is , and why love is important in live...

yes FORTH AND BEAM are FATED pair.... 

                   FORTH is BEAMS FATED ALPHA ....

                                             AND 

                   BEAM is FORTHS FATED OMEGA...

it was not a easy love story..yet they ended up together... and they also got the fruit of their love... LIA... their love , their life and all... 

though beam was able to tame the beast within forth...yet his little angel made forth in to a human... a father... a humble man... a responsible individual... yah..she made him to what he is today...

Sweet caring loving adorable protective 

even beam get sometime shocked of his forth's behaviour- being soft , calm ,not using force, understanding other, not being rubbishy prejudiced., listerning to oponent pov..and so on...

though he was a pure heart soul before ..but now he is gem of person who... everyone admires to...

   .....so 

                   .......the lovely beast turned into a handsome prince....

......

............

.....................

forth ( why is he... its unusual to eat so much candies... why is he behaving like this... whats wrong with my beam... beam.. baby are you okay...) forth reaches the hall...where he left his beam

forth "beam "... he was no where to be found... "where are you... beam...baby"

forth was searching for him... the bed room to the  bath room to all the other rooms and finally the kitchen...

the moment forth was about to enter the kitchen...beam pops out the kitchen... "forth"

forth "baby... what happened ..what do you want... do you want something.. i could ha..."

beam sealed forth with his kiss.. with a smirk over his lips... 

after a good smooch beam let  of  his forth 

But still....

forth " baby why did you wake up.. werent you sleeping..you..."

again he got served... a bit rough...

And again....

forth "baby, are you awake ... do you wan...."

again....

but then , when...

forth was about to speak something ...

but beam leaned forward...

but suddenly

beam  "äahhhhhhhh"

forth a bit roughly pulled beams hair backwards making beam to feel pain... 

forth slightly slides his hands within beams hair and garbed  a ample amount of hair within his fingers hard and strongly and pulling it hard , making beams entire head to to be  flung a back in pain...