Story 4 Part 4 : you're mine

forth was looking for his beam like a crazy man... running all along...

but.... he actually know ... where to find his beam....

................

..................

........................

Beam was watching the beautiful lake view alone over the pavilion...

Still with a emotionless face.... 

Staring all along...

Alone....

.......

....

..

.

After few minutes later.... Beam started reverse counting... From 10...

And.

5.....

4....

3...

2..

1.

Beam felt a surge of force over him....

Only then....

.....

Beam smiles....

Finally a feel of emotions after a long while....

Beam " forth"

Forth clenches beams stomach very tightly and buries him face over beams back... And exhales hard.... As if he is back home after a very very long journey... His breaths were  becoming more and more normal....

Still panting hard as he came running towards his beam....

The moment forth saw his beam smiling... He literally felt like... He is melting all along from his smile...  pure enchanting mesmerizing only smile of his beam

And his dimple...that cute dimple ... Made forth to feel it.... His beam is really happy now.... And no more fake smiles....

Forth placed his face over beams nape and glues his cheeks over beams cheeks...

Forth " beam.... My beam.... My love"

And exhales out....

Forth " beam I'm sorry... I'm really sorry"

Still clenching him hard through his stomach and pulled him within very delicately ... And buries his face within his beams nape...

Forth " I'm sorry baby... I hurt you... I'm sorry"

Beam releases himself from forths grasp and turns towards him...only his upper half of his body ... Whereas his lower half is still intact within forths grasp....

Beam exhales a big sigh... Forth felt hurt... And forth was looking all down...as if he don't have enough courage to look into his eyes straight through... 

But ... Beam scooped his forths face and made his gaze to meet his... 

Beam : " baby.... I love you..."

Forth could feel a terrible emotion running through him... His hurt , his betrayal, his pain, his longing , his love.... All together made forth into shatters... Only resulting a drop of tears rolling from his eyes...