story 4 Part 6 : you're mine

bonus and extra of you're mine....

    enjoy it guys....

both beam and forth were enjoying the moon lake view alone like always....

forth " baby... how did your father react about us... and when did you... how... but why..."

beam kisses him....on his lips and forths starts blushing... " stop it forth....you are  doing it intentionally is in it..... you know this is the only way i know to stop you from thinking...

and

its already... the 80th time im stopping you.... shia...."

forth now pulls beam below and kisses him hard... "  now its my turn.... "

........

........

{{{ a/n :  he he heeeee its

                                 showers

                                      of

                         kisses and kisses....

  endlessly.... }}}

........

.........

 forth was laying over beams lap and watching the beautiful... blue moon scenery....

and both of them started laughing...

forth " but i wanna know ... how and why..."

beam " i told them myself , when you asked me last time that we should be public by now... "

forth " baby...."

beam " it was hard... but your love for me made me strong enough to say them out aloud... that... i love my forth..."

and beam giggles out... forth to joins in...

beam " baby... what about you... "

forth : " i did the same baby... i to told them... that i love you and can love no one else... it was your love for me gave me the courage to do that so... and there was no way they could say no to my beam..."

beam : " but ria...."

foth : " ria... she is  a very good food girl... yah... she helped me..."

beam : "what.... how.... but why would she... "

forth : " coz she loves me....and now she know what love is... and .... what beam is to his forth..."

beam leans forward... and hisses... " im your everything.... your oxygen , your pain, your pleasure, also your one and only medicine...." and he snuggles his nose over him....

.........

.........

........

the resort.... and the party:

beam to forth : " baby is everything gonna be okay..."

forth to beam : " baby will everything gonna be okay"

{{{ a/n : actually both of them were saying it aloud at the same time... simultaneously... }}}

pha and kit clenched them on the shoulders.... in unison " are you guys ready to rock and roll...

both of them {beam and forth } were really nervous and shocked when pha and kit pushed them to the public....

everyone's eyes were only on them... with lots of gossips all over... there were forths mom dad