Story 4 Part 5 : you're mine

Forth " beam"

Beam " I know baby... Everthing..."

Forth was confused " how...????"

Beam flashes a confidentlook over his forth

" did you think ...

forth  is the only one who can read

his beams mind..." 

And smiles a bit crookedly

{{{A/n : what beam means was . Forth scooped beam with in embrace  before everyone including ria when forth realized his beam was not ok... Of rias arrival... }}}

Beam continues "  I know when my forth is okay and when my forth is not... Have I not loved you enough to even know This much about you... I knew it when I saw you totally crumbled and fell down the bed.. yet you tried to conceal it badly... Right from that moment I knew ...my forth is not okay..." 

" So as a good wify of this gangster forth of mine I had to do some back works...to get to know everything..."

Forth was amazed , but beam continued " I checked everything about you .is there anything unusual lately... And I got a shock..."

Beam was showing a weird looks all over and he continues " you were dozing off in your classes... I mean was that really you... Could it be really you.. the great forth jatropoom... who  never ever show any disgrace either to his seniors nor to any faculty staffs ... You were acting all weird the entire day...

even though you are not a regular student yet you were never a troubled student to any staffs from  your fac. and no matter what...but... you would be 100% concentrating at your studies when you attend it.

but you were acting  weird when you were asked a question in the class...and you were  slaking off and lost in your own thoughts  ..that's what your friends park and leam told me... "

Forth with a confused look " park leam...them "

Beam " yup... Them... I talked to them... They told me everything you did...and the vdo... " Beam splashed a  silly kind of smile " forth always suprice me to the core... And make me realise you are really a dumbhead..." And he dashes  / hit hard his head over forth  head hard enough for forth to yell back in pain " auchhhhuuuu...."

Beam continues " you misunderstood everything... Did you completely watch the vdo... Forth ". With a questionnaire look over his face...

Forth gulped " I think yes"

Beam yells out " nooo you dindt"

And sighs hard..." What am I gonna do with this baby of mine "

And he pinches forths ears hard... 

" Ahhhhhh aouch aouch beam... It pains..."

Beam " it's your father in-law... Dumbhead... Even not for them... atleast have some faith in your beam forth" beam was pointing at himself with his own pointing finger towards himself...

Forth still rubbing his ears with pain to soothe it " I do... I trust you..."

Beam " you do... You trust me..." He smiles " then why did you not tell me anything... Hahhhh why..."

Forth still in pain " I didn't wanted to hurt you... That's why..."

Beam smiles... " Ummmmm."

Forth suddenly yells " and what if that that was really true... And you get hurt coz of me... What if something happens to you ...what will I do...what if..."

Beam shouts out yet it was not harsh nor rude " what if forth...what if this ... What if that. .. " forth was restless moving his head in all the 360 directions . And stopped it only when beam clenched his cheeks with his hands and continues ..." Will you leave you..."

Firth was stunned with this question. And shouts back " never..."

Beam continues " so you won't leave me... Ever..."

Forth " ummm" nooding his head  as a YESSSSS

Beam " what ever the reason might be .you would never leave me..."

Forth " ummmmmm" nodding his head as fast as possible... To a gesture of YESSS.

Beam " so... This  WHAT IF. Has no value at all... It was not needed at all for you to conseal everything from me and endure all the pain alone...

Also..

.my father knows it already..."

Not realizing what forth told just now..he was still nodding yes gesture to his beam...suddenly...forth yells in fear mixed shoCking tone " WHATTTTT...  Your father know ...about us... Already...."

Beam nods " umhuuuu" as a gesture of YESSS...

Forth was stammering " what... But how....and... How did he know..." Immediately forth scooped beams face within his hands " beam u okay...are you alright... Are you hurt"

He was still stammering with words suddenly... Beam placed his lips over his... And kisses him very delicately...after a short sensational kiss.beam hisses near forths lips." Baby.... Cooldown. I'm really k...really..."

And he pulls back him self away from forth for few inches.. but still close enough... And continues.." I really don't know why you are behaving like this. But I know there has to be some solid reason ...but... I never thought you would behave in such a way... Why would a father would stop his own sons happiness...when he clearly understood you're mine and I'm your's." And stares at him " when you have never tried it once...how would you know how they will react to us..." Beam was staring at his forth...

Forth utters " a dream... It was a dream...and you died in it...coz of me...you died. RIGHT ON MY OWN HANDS...blood all over..and i was helpless..." Forth was frozen in fear when he was uttering this...

Beam felt it...he realised it...why his bullhead was acting all weird since long... And he hugs his forth immediately " I'm here baby... I'm k baby...unless and until you are by my side I will be fine...forth ... Forth ...look at me...forth... "

Beam " I felt like a dead person until I was away from you...so you get me.. without you I was not even able to breath... I was just a living dead...

forth...

please..." Beam  suddenly clenches forths shirt collar and pulls him near and places his forehead over forths and utters " dont you ever dare to get away from me...ever..and never.." and exhales hard  releasing the clench a bit loose " please don't ever...please.. I really can't go on with out you... Forth ... you're mine..."

Forth " I thought you left me"

Beam " never...I just wanted you to realise yourself forth..." Forth was staring at him " just like I did..."

Beam continues "  I wanted you to realise yourself of what I mean to you really." 

Beam places his palm over forths chest and presses hard 

" I wanted 

Forth to realise what beam means to him...

In there..."

.........

.........

after a few minuites of scilence...

forth : " my life... my sole... beam...my beam...

              you're mine... "