STORY 1 part 2: FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...

{{{ A/N :  hi guys....  This is part 2 of my craving foody thoughts... just like last part. i don't know weather you guys will like - this kind of narrations.... but sorry guys please bear with me... i was really uncontrollable while writing these chapters...  i know most of them like to read novels and stories... but this is different i know... if its not of your liking im sorry guys.... Also.... ⏬🔽⏬🔽⏬the below are some mouth watering thai dishes. Though I don't know how they tastes yet I want to wanna taste them so much....😉 }}}

forth rushed in the room and just tossed the groceries on the sofa and rushed to see his baby ... weather is he ok or sleeping peacefully or awake...

thankfully beam was still fast asleep... with  a self satisfaction... forth returned back to living room and picked his grocery bag and went in the kitchen....

5am.....

forth started unwrapping the grocery bag , and he took out a packed food cover...and he muttered " i thought i will be late coz of you... mr.padthai...."

Holding the wrapper and forth was lost in his thoughts.....😵😵😵

small flashback :

forth was in utter confusion, that what he should do now that will make his beam cool down... he has been throwing tantrum for a whole day , that is .....yesterday...

medical department faculty had a sudden mock test , and beam missed the test coz of forth...

coz of forth beam couldn't sleep all night and both of them ended sleeping in the day and that leads  beam skipping the class unknowingly and he couldn't attend the rapid test. which are merit marks for this current semester as a house surgeon .. so beam is very very very much angry on forth for holding him back ..... even though beam enjoyed their every single movements together  very much ....

yet...

forth : " baby dont be angry on me..."

beam pouting all along the way... just to pacify beam . forth rushed to pickup beam after his working hours and try something to console him.....

but all the three try was in vain...

forth : " its ok forth its just the 4th try ... common you can do it... forth...just think what are beam's fav.......think forth think...think hard..." after a serious analysis forth utters .... " PADTHAI...."

forth giggles to himself... and went in med fac. to pick up his beam....

..........

...........beam was still on alert... and was pointing out at forth.... forth stopped near famous old traditional and beam's fav padthai shop...

beam realised forth is trying his atmost to make his beam alright... so its now time for beam to get cooled down...

even before forth invites beam in , beam hopes of forth's moterbike and moves forward the shop...

he takes his usual seat and the waiter asked him the order... " 1 spicy  pad thai 

and

 1 shrimp king glass noodles..."

forth soon seated himself opposite to beam... and forth tried to talk few times , even though beam was on full concentration mode on forth, yet he acted like he's not so interested to listen to him now... and was viewing the scenery.

but very soon even before forth realise himself he got hurt... beam made his first move... bold enough' to prove forth... (...everything between us is just fine as always fine...baby ) just coz of a small trivia i will never lose you forth... thats what beam felt when he realized forth was at the verge to get hurt...

beam moved his seating very close to forth and just laid his head on forth's shoulder and says " ai forth don't you think tonight is very beautiful . just like you..." forth was really blindfolded with beams words... even before forth pinch himself beam placed his lips on forth's and pressed hard... that made forth to realise... ITS REAL... both beam and forth smiled slightly along their lips end...

flashback ends :

{{{ A/N: the below is the vdo i enjoyed the most when i craved for padthai &  dragon shrimp glass noodles ... if you guys also feel the same like me.. try watching it... or else just skip the video scroll down and move on...}}}

forth  :  " baby i bought your fav pad thai... from your fav resstraunt... i know you like bothpadthai and glassnoodles with dragon shrimp... but lets enjoy padthai first ... "

Forth was just cooking....

8am....

BEAM'S POV :

Beam was a bit awake. Yet too lazy to wakeup... Beam is hoping for forth to wakehim up ...beams mindvoice ( until forth kicks me of... Let me lie down a little bit more...😗)

Beam was just rolling on the bed still feeling slumber ... 

Only then beam realized his forth is missing by his side...

Beams eyes opens wide.... And a bundle of aromatic smiles all over the room.... Which was practically making beam to hope out his bed... Along the smell beam moves towards the smell....

Beam see's his forth with apron , very interestingly cooking 

Beam was literally siteing his forth .... 😚😘😙😗😘

Beam placed his hands on the table below unknowingly and muttered " my baby's so ...." Aloud with painfull voice " hotttttt😩"

Forth turned back instantly and saw that beam placed his hands unknowingly on the hot dishes placed before himmm... 

Forth felt the pain for his beam.. forth came running towards his beamie...

Forth " babyyyyyy"

🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗Con...n....next....ch....🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗

bonus

this is one of  THE  most FAV DISH I RELLY WANNA TRY IT AT AMPHWA THAILAND FLOATING MARKET...{{{ WHEN I GO TO THAILAND I WILL SURELY TRY THIS ONE ...NO MATTER WHAT...}}}