Story 3 part 3 : 🌊 BLUE WAVES🌊

.........Crashhhhhhh.....

a hit....

The boat was shaking very drastically .as if everyone was about to fall into the blue waves... Beam was loosing himself...

Right at that moment beam released himself from  his handcuff but that was of no use he already lost grip and was about to fall into the blue waves...

Beam and pirates screamed all together...

.............Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Beam closed his eyes very firmly and shouted 

.......helpppppppop.........

.....

Voice : " gotcha...."

Beam was panting all along.it took him few seconds to realize he is not into the blue waves...but within the hands of his life savior....

Voice : " beam...."

Beam immediately flinched his eye band and removed it away ....his eyes were still blurred due to hours of blindfolding....but he forced himself to see him. As he firmly believed...this person could only be ...his.... 

Beam " forth"....

beams eyes were already teary teary.with a tons of water ready to be fled out to the blue waves....beside them....

Forth " baby ...you okay..."

Forth held him firmly and hugged him within his hands burring him entirely within him.

Forth " baby...I'm here ...nothing to worry...it's alright beam... it's k... shuuuuu shuuuuu..... Don't...."

Forth just pulls forth face a bit away from him to have a look at his face ...the moment he saw his face forth felt miserable.he again held him so tightly and firmly within him with love...

For quite a long time they were like that....only when beam was turning normal forth was ready to let him go....

......

Beam was okay now and now was ready to kill these pirates with his own hands and throw them to these sharks alive....

Beam moved within his embrace.forth realized it.and started loosing beam bit by bit to not make beam feel bad. And finally beam was all detached from forth.yet they were so close that their nose were brushing each other....

A strong wave hit the boat and their noses hit each others making beam to turn all 🍅 tomatoishh 🍅 tomatoishh 🍅 tomatoishh....

Just to cover himself up beam pushed forth away....

Forth landed over his two friends.... 

Park and leam in unison " forthy....u k...hold on man."😏

Beam turned towards the blue waves and tried to calm himself before he step in the War-field.....

Beam could see a beautiful scenario of Blue wave before him... Enchanting him....

beams mind voice " wowwwwwwwwwwwww......."

beam felt very delighted to see these blue waves before him. but.... he also have some smacking to do...so he  mustered himself and turned around to face those - so called - pirates and his bossy....

so he  mustered himself and turned around to face those - so called - pirates and his bossy