15

Day 4

These days, the bar has been filled with more laughter. All because their boss is seemed to be in great mood that ends up motivating all of them. The mystery Geun Won has also strike more conversations with the crews when Yoon Ha confronted him about his resignation, and apologized for being so cold to him.

And the man himself just shrugged it off as he actually didn't aware of that "cold"-ness being spoken of.

How did he spent his second half of day?

Since he chose the 2nd option (taking half days until the final day of his employment at her bar), he has dedicated his time to be the customer and spent his entire evening there, trying as many menus offered per day. And all of the specials offered.

The kitchen crews enjoy the role-play and they present him with the experimented menu to get his points. He even had some conversation with Soo Ah who just got along with the role-play. This also benefitted the bar where actually, by today only, Soo Ah have identified one very highly potential new menu to be presented after getting Seok Chon's approval.

He is delighted to see how Soo Ah's eyes glimmer with excitement and happiness. It looks innocent, pure and he wish Soo Ah would smile like that for a long time.