5

Jang Geun Won's POV

It has been 3 weeks since his first day. He is not the main chef, just the extra help in the kitchen as Soo Ah insisted to borrow the main chef from Seok Chon's other restaurant. She even refused to taste whatever he cooks and asked Seok Chon to be the taste tester instead. Seok Chon said his foods are very tasty. But Soo Ah brushed it off saying that means the food is just good enough for him to be the helper only, not the main chef. That Seok Chon protested a bit saying Soo Ah have publicly bragged that her taste buds are much classier than his.

He just shrugged it off. He barely mastered it in the prison for just one year back. He acknowledged that its not his forte to begin with.

He would casually sneak a peek to the main eateries area and catch a glimpse of Soo Ah in all her glory. Her sweet smiles everytime she greets customers and caters to their feedbacks. Her confident strides. He didn't know when did his feeling for her became deep like this. Was it always like this? Since high school? Guess he would never know. Heh...he smiles and smirks to himself.

"Woah...hyung...You smile!" suddenly that Myeong Do kid said it aloud and tap his shoulder.

"Who did you see? Ah.... Our pretty Sajangnim. Nice to look at but she's taken." Myeong Do said this while putting his hand on Geun Won's shoulder while playfully stroking his own chin, pretending to be deep in thought and nods a few times.

That is something he does not expect. Is Park Saeroyi still in a romantic relationship with Soo Ah? Isn't he married to take psycho girl?

"Our Head Chef is so otherworldly handsome that only few men can challenge to that. Our pretty Sajangnim only smiles and laughs freely around him. People like me stands no chance at all. But you," Myeong Do is now circling him while looking at him up and down. Geun Won gives a quizzical looks to him. "Might be able to." He finishes his sentence.

Geun Won lets out an amused chuckle. This kid really knows nothing. If he does, he might know that he has a higher chance to tackle Soo Ah's heart than him.

"Myeong Do- ya... Our customers is waiting their order. Stop playing around and do your work!" Yoon Ha, the borrowed Head Chef from Seok Chon's restaurant reprimands that youngster.

"Okay, hyung~ Customer-nim, this handsome waiter is coming~" and he went out just like that with the order.

Geun Won keeps himself busy throughout the day and stops looking at Soo Ah. He realized her effect on him. She somehow makes him starts hoping, just by looking at her smiles.

His shift is going to end soon. The pub is making quite a lot of money today considering the orders they got from the front. So he feels a bit tired. He wasn't someone easily tired like this. But his divine punishment has taken a toll on his physique. It's eating his body slowly but surely.

The workers are starting to bid goodbye to each other when suddenly Soo Ah barged in the kitchen area. He froze at his place. Then slowly folds the apron and put it aside.

Soo Ah is folding her arms and look at him straight.

"The rest can go back and leave us alone." The whole kitchen became silent as everyone is frozen at their place. Their pretty boss has never been like this.

"Let's go back...its late already. Come..come.." Yoon Ha herded the busybody onlookers out of the kitchen.

Soo Ah is still looking at her intensely until all the kitchen staffs have emptied the area. He wondered what did he do wrong already. He wished Soo Ah could be faster as he have been getting more tired.

She took something out from her pocket and showed him. "What. Is. This?" She said those words each with a gritted teeth.

Geun Won is so shocked and starts panicking. Where did Soo Ah get the bottle? He touched his side pocket and its empty. Damn it! It must have slipped when he went to change his dirty pants in the staff locker room. One of the staff accidentally bumped into him and the gravy have smeared his pants. Luckily he kept a spare pants in the locker.