11

Day 1

The next day, Geun-Won is not coming to work. Soo Ah has given him 2 days off. But he insisted its only 1 day.

"Ya! Jang Geun Won, if you fainted or make a scene in the restaurant, you'll be sorry you ever step foot here!" Soo Ah is fuming mad because of his stubbornness that her grip on the phone might cause it to crack.

She tried her best to not let the rest of the employees know his secret, yet, the person himself seems so nonchalant about it. Too confident that it'll be under control. Under control? Huh! His ass its under control! Yesterday and the day before is prove enough that his illness is so unpredictable.

He just chuckles. What can his pretty Soo Ah can even do to him?

"Ne~ne~ Sajangnim~ You don't need to worry. I'll keep myself in check. OK?" his smile could reach his ears. Hearing her exasperation hinted with worry to him...makes him feel so happy. He must be crazy. Oh, forget it. He's already crazy over her since Adam.

"Ya!!! Sh**ki @#$#$ %##$!! You, what if you collapse again? Ya, you @$$ #^$%^" Geun Won can no longer keeps his laughter. He laughs all the way when he hears Soo Ah cursing.

Actually, it's the first time that she ever curse like this. He feels light-hearted. Soo Ah could finally let people know her true feelings. The progress is slow, but it is steadily improving. She didn't realize it but all her life, she's always so heavily guarded against anyone. He thinks, even when Sae Royi and her were in relationship, she still kept it all to herself. Looks like, part of his mission to 'cure' her is going well.

Myeong Do and Yoon Ha are actually about to enter their boss' room to discuss on kitchen staff arrangement when Soo Ah started cursing. Both of them were stunned and couldn't move their legs. Was that their boss? The voice is hers. But... is that truly their boss? They could feel all blood drained from their body. Is she possessed?

Suddenly the door flew open and Soo Ah was there with the rage still showing on her face.

"Sajangnim!" both Myeong Do and Yoon Ha suddenly did the salute as in they were in the Army. God! They never see her fuming mad like that and damn its scary as hell. Myeong Do felt that he might shit his pants. Yoon Ha already forgot what to say. Every plans and suggestions flew from his head.

"What?" Soo Ah asked the two men standing still in front of her like that.

"Aaa..aniya...sajangnim. Woori.."Gulp! Myeong Do could not continue.

"Its okay, boss!! We'll come back to you later! So Rim must need us desperately now! Too many orders!" and both of them walked backwards as if they are avoiding a pit viper so carefully and vanish at the kitchen door.

Soo Ah felt weird. Its not peak hour yet and there're just 4 tables occupied right now. Ah, whatever.

She broke the news to the crew and start asking back up crew from Seok Chon. This time, he let all matters regarding hiring to Seok Chon. She has promised to be the head on matters regarding their aggressive marketing campaign plans for Christmas season this year.

Later that day, Soo Ah went to see Geun Won. When she's about to go out of the elevator, she saw an unknown guy with professional looks went out from Geun Won's house. He reckon its his lawyer. They met halfway and exchanged courtesy smile with charismatic middle-aged man.

Geun Won is stunned when seeing SooAh in front of him. Is he hallucinating? Why SooAh would want to visit him here?

"Come inside" he said sheepishly. He's so happy but nervous at the same time when seeing Soo Ah's sour face. Well, he's used to Soo Ah not being happy around him but not until she wanted to see him in person like this. Was Soo AH really mad?

The moment Soo Ah sits down, she straightaway ask him that question. The one that's been banging his head all these while.

She's asking whether Geun Won have ever felt remorse for all the evil he's done before. All of this madness started because he bullied Ho Jin that geeky guy.

Geun Won is startled because that's the same question asked by Sae Royi in the last fight. He asked Soo Ah, what answer did she expects from him?

Soo Ah can't believe her ears. Feeling frustrated "You never felt any remorse, do you? At least, your father started all those evil to us because of you. You...why did you do that? What Ho Jin did so wrong back then? What Sae Royi did that was so wrong to you? Mr. Park died because of you.... couldn't you at least beg for his forgiveness?"

She said this because she knows, if Geun Won dies, both her and Sae Royi will forever be left hanging with that one thing they both really want to hear, all these while, actually. They both know it was pure accident. But what the Jangs did after that were what unforgivable. This matter keeps nagging her heart to be cleared. She knows she won't be able to live peacefully if she could not get the answer from him.

"You're correct, I wronged too many people. Sae Royi, he already got the dues. As for the rest...I'll beg to Mr. Park, my father, and my mom because she had to die just to give birth to someone like me. But not Ho Jin. I barely remembered him anyway"

Actually, he remembered everything clearly after that time Ho Jin visited him in the prison. He suddenly remembered why did he become so mean to Ho Jin back then. He has totally forgotten about that guy since the night Sae Royi beat him to a pulp in the rain. (Duh...he killed a man! Who wouldn't be shocked?) But, looking back, he didn't feel remorse for being mean to that stupid Ho Jin.

"Are you...even human?"

Defeated, he answered "Yes. Simply because I wanted to do that. I'm not human."

"Anyway, Soo Ah ya, I'll be reporting in tomorrow. Okay?"

"Up to you. Just don't hinder my business."

She went out feeling frustrated. With heavy heart,she drove away from his apartment. What might be the real reason? Nobody inthis world was born evil. Will she never get the answer? Did Geun Won reallymean that? Can anyone just harm others without any reason?

A/N: Sorry readers. I know I've promised to upload it last week but my internet connection in my area got issues after the storm hit. Now that I've been back to office, I can upload it again. So sorry for the delay TT