• Brewster •

It has been a view months now since Kenickie revealed what he felt towards Mickey-Mae, and have been together since then. They and the Pink Ladies didn't really see much of Rizzo. Some say they've seen her hang around the Scorpions and their leader Leo, nobody really knew. Kenickie got a new car as well, a black suited up 1954 Thunderbird. He was planning on going to Thunder Road for a car meet with the guys and wanted to bring Mickey-Mae along. She agreed. "I'll pick ya up at midnight alright?" He said kissing her on the cheek as the bell rang, and he headed to his shop class. Which was really the only class he ever bothered to show up to. Mickey-Mae nodded as she watched Kenickie walk off.

*Time Skip*

It was quarter to midnight and Mickey-Mae was up in her room getting ready. She didn't want to wear a dress so she dug through her closet and she found some leather pants she never wore in public and hid from her parents. She smirked as she put them on and a red shirt, topping it all off with her T-Bird jacket. She quietly closed her bedroom door and tip toed down the stairs she made it to the front door and cringed at the door squeaking as she opened it but was startled when she heard a slight and low bark. The family dog, Brewster, was standing looking up at her. Mickey-Mae placed her finger on her lips and he wagged his tail. She looked back as she heard Kenickie's car pull up. "Okay okay! Come on!" She said to Brewster and she walks out with him following. Kenickie saw the grey shepherd wall of next to his girlfriend and was shocked. He had a tough guy demeanour, but was frightened by dogs. He froze as Brewster hopped in the car after Mickey-Mae. "What's wrong?" She giggled as she saw Kenickie's expression. "This is Brewster, he wanted to tag along." She said petting his head. "He's protective but harmless really...we had him since he was a puppy." Brewster licked Kenickie's face as he was in the middle of Kenickie and Mickey-Mae. Kenickie drove down the road while wiping off the dog kisses. "Yeah, uh, that's great babe."