• Please Talk To Me •

Mickey-Mae found Kenickie's behaviour quite odd. Why would be wearing sunglasses inside and flinching at every movement towards him. She put the pieces together...but she didn't want to assume because when they hang out with the Pink Ladies, Rizzo is lovey dovey towards Kenickie. Maybe something could be going on at home with him, she knows that his father isn't a very stellar man. Mickey-Mae knew it really wasn't her business...but Kenickie was her friend, she cared about him deeply and although he was with Rizzo, she was truly in love with him. Kenickie was never really open about showing his emotions or would talk about any problems that were bothering him...so Mickey-Mae knew this would be a bit of a challenge. She saw Kenickie looking through his engine of his car in the parking lot and she headed over. "Kenickie! Hey!" She said as she ran over and noticed he quickly put his sunglasses on his face. "Hey kid...." he said not taking his focus from the engine. Mickey-Mae looked at him. She knew he was getting worse. "Kenickie, I just want to let you know that if you ever need anyone to...confide in...like a friend or anything, I'm here for you, okay?" She said to him. "Pfft, what makes you think I'll need that?" He said, brushing it off, still keeping focus on the car. "Because Kenickie...I know something isn't right..." Mickey-Mae said to him. Kenickie turned to her and stood up straight looking down at her a bit as he was taller than she, and then closed the engine hard. "Oh yeah?" He said. "Like what." He said doubtfully walking to the driver's side door. Mickey-Mae quickly followed him. "Really? How about wearing your sunglasses inside all the time! Or flinching at every movement around you?! You know, when I playfully hit your arm?" Mickey-Mae challenged. Kenickie looked back at her and stood intimidatingly, though, she was one of the few who wasn't scared of him. "What's Rizzo doing to you...." she said. She knew she shouldn't of really said that, she swallowed her pride as she saw Kenickie pointing his finger in her face and began. "That ain't any of your damn business kid, you understand me?!" He shouted loudly. "I don't need anyone to confide in okay?! So why don't you back off and stay the hell out of my personal life! Away from me!" He snapped. He completely lost it on her, but that just further proved her point that Rizzo was doing something. He got in his car, speeding away. Leaving her in the dust. Mickey-Mae sat there frozen and her heart crumbled into pieces. Tears formed in her eyes but she swallowed the lump in her throat and wiped her tears, now heading to her class.