• Girl T-Bird •

A few weeks passed by and Mickey-Mae grew very close to the T-Birds. Putzie saw Mickey-Mae in the hall and he rushed to her. "Hey Mickey-Mae." He said as he caught up to her. "Oh, hey Putzie!" She smiled. "Hey the boys and I wanna show you something. Meet us in shop class in 10?" He said to Mickey-Mae. "Yeah sure thing." Mickey-Mae said as she was putting books back in her locker while Putzie went back to the shop. "Alright, she agreed to come." He said to the boys walking in. "Well hopefully this'll be the right size." Danny said as he looked at the leather jacket laid out on the desk. "I'm sure it'll be fine boys." Miss Murdoch, the ship teacher said. Mickey-Mae walked in to the shop class and smiled at Miss Murdoch and saw the boys covering something, all expect Kenickie who was working on his car oddly with his sunglasses on. Mickey-Mae noticed it wasn't really like him but shrugged it off and she looked to the others. "What are you boys up to?" She asked giggling a bit. "Danny grabbed the jacket and held it out for her. Mickey-Mae gasped in delight as she saw it had T-Birds in white on the back. "Does this mean?" She said happily as Danny put it on for her. "Yes. Welcome." He said and gave her a hug. "Oh wow, thank you so much....I can't believe I'm initiated into the T-Birds." She said happily and walked over to Kenickie "Hey! Bet ya never had a girl T-Bird before huh!" She said playfully punching his arm but he flinched. "Kenick- oh I'm...I'm sorry. Are you okay?" She asked him. "I'm fine...congratulations kid." He said looking at her. She found it a bit odd he had his sunglasses on inside...and that he flinched at a very light, playful punch. Mickey-Mae smiles and nods. "Thank you Kenickie.." She said.