• Pep Rally •

Mickey-Mae got home to get changed for the Pep Rally that night. She had on her black leather pants and a blue denim jacket with a white tank top. Which her mother greatly disapproved of, hence why Mickey-Mae was sneaking out. She shimmied down the drain pipe next to her bedroom window carefully like a pro and sighed as she looked at her car and crossed her fingers that clunky and noisy engine wouldn't wake her folks. Thankfully it didn't and she drove down the dark, empty street to the school. She saw that white rust bucket and recognized it as Kenickie's car. Oddly enough she didn't see that girl from earlier hanging off his face. She saw Sonny, Doody and Putize wave her down and she drove up, parking and getting out. "Hey!" She said walking over. "Well not bad, not bad!" Sonny said looking at her. Kenickie smirked as he got up from leaning against the car and walking over to Mickey-Mae looking her up and down. Mickey-Mae looked at him and then looked back as she heard a loud car engine speeding past. It was a long black car with red and orange flames painted on on the side of it. The boy driving it looked in Mickey-Mae's direction as he sped past. She didn't get a very good feeling. Danny and the boys flipped their switch blades and watched him. "Who's that?" Mickey-Mae asked. "That's the Scorpion leader." Danny said. "I'm sorry the what?" She asked again. "Notice how we have T-Birds on our backs?" Kenickie said. Mickey-Mae nodded. "That's our gang. His gang...the 'Scorpions' is the rivalry gang, understand?" Kenickie explained. Mickey-Mae once again nodded. "I understand." She said. Soon, three girls in the pink silky jackets walked over with a blonde girl in a cheerleader outfit. Mickey-Mae recognized one of the girls from being with Kenickie earlier. "Hey Zuk...we got a surprise for ya." She said and Danny turned around, surprise at seeing the blonde in the cheerleader outfit.

"Sandy?!"
"Danny?!"
"W-what are you doing here I thought you were going back to Australia!"
"We had a change of plans!"
"That- oh that's cool baby, you know how it is, rockin and rollin"

He turned smug suddenly. He completely flipped a switch. Kenickie and the rest sort of laughed as the cheerleader, Sandy, was confused and absolutely dumbfounded now. "Danny?" She questioned. "That's my name, don't wear it out." He smirked and snickered along with Kenickie and the rest. "What's the matter with you?!" She said. "What's the matter with me baby? What's the matter with you?" He said, making himself appear like a total jackass. Even different to when he introduced himself to me earlier that day. "What happened to the Danny Zuko I met on the beach?!" Sandy said, now on the verge of tears. "Well I dunno, maybe there's two of us you know? Why not try to yellow pages or uh, put out a missing persons add or something." He laughed. It seemed as though he was trying to impress the other guys by being a jerk. Sandy threw her cheer leader pom-poms and ran off as the boys laughed. "I wonder if she carries silver bullets." Kenickie said with a cigarette in his mouth. Mickey-Mae looked at Kenickie after he said that, and the girl with the black perm looked at Danny like she was pissed as she then waved the other girls away to follow Sandy. As a girl, Mickey-Mae's heart hurt for Sandy. She knew guys could be jerks, but this was a lot. "Who were they?" Mickey-Mae asked. "Those are the Pink Ladies. Marty, Frenchie, Jan and Rizzo, Kenickie's girl. We aren't so lucky...yet" Sonny said. "Is Sandy a Pink Lady?" She asked. "No, she's actually new like you. She came from Australia." Danny said. Mickey-Mae nodded. "I'm from a different country too..." she looked back at Sandy who was crying against a car. "Maybe I should go talk to her..." she thought to herself, but then she saw one of the Pink Ladies comforting her. They seemed to be friends. So she didn't. She looked at Danny who, you could tell, looked a bit guilty and regretted what he did.