•Chapter 10•

~New Version~

~Angel's POV~

"What's up, Smiles? What d'ya want?"

"Well, I was wondering something. Please do tell who this Marina girl is. Before you had woken up you said you loved her."

I went silent. I was frozen. He wasn't supposed to hear that. No one's supposed to know about her. Alastor won't give up until I tell him and it's too late anyways.

"How about this, Smiles," I jump on my bed then I sit down on it, hugging one of my pillows. "I tell you about Marina and you tell me why you hate Valentino so much. There's gotta be more than just disagreeing points."

I looked at him then in my best impression of him I said "Do we have a deal?" He laughed for a bit but then calmed down and reached for my hand. I snatched my hand back before he actually touched it. "Oh, and no voodoo shit."

He huffs with a smile and nods. "Alright, Angel. No 'voodoo' shit. However, my magic is much more than 'voodoo' as you say." He says, putting air quotes around voodoo. We finally shake hands.

"We have a deal, Angel darling."

I smile and pat the spot in front of me on my bed. He sits on the side of my bed, crossing one leg over the other, and resting his hands on his lap, his microphone placed right next to him. "I think I'm fine right here." I shrug. "Whateva. Suit yourself."

"There's really not much to it if ya think about it. She's my sister. She goes by Molly now-a-days, though. She ended up overdosing on molly cuz someone drugged her. Once she found out I overdosed on angel dust she became depressed. She survived for as long as she could but was eventually killed because of my dad and his stupid mob shit just like our mom was."

My gaze casts down as I try to keep talking without crying. I blink some tears away before looking back up at Alastor. "Me and Molly were all we had to each other. When our mother was killed, our father became twice as abusive towards me and my brother. My sister was always his favorite. Arackniss treated me and Molls like shit as a defense mechanism. Again, Molls was dad's favorite so most of Racky's shit went towards me."

I lay back and hug a pillow, looking at the ceiling. "When I died, I had just finished getting my ass beat by my dad. I needed to destress big time. I accidentally overdid it and died. The worst part was watching her find my body. I wasn't fully dead yet. I could see and hear everything but I couldn't move. Last thing I saw was her crying over me while holding my dying body. She survived another year with those assholes but was eventually murdered."

My smile grows and my eyes go soft. "She would've lived a long and fruitful life if she wasn't murdered. Molls was ahead of her time. Smartest person I knew. I knew she could've made a name for herself but her life was cut short cuz of dear ol' dad. Molls ended up in heaven and I ended up here. Every now and then I would fall asleep and we would see each other in our dreams. We would talk until our time was up. At least, I think that's her. The details of how much of our life when we were alive she knows are too specific and spot on to not be. So, yeah. Now you know who Molly is."

Alastor didn't say anything for about a minute. I was getting kinda worried.

"Ever heard of oversharing? That was more than I needed to know but I'm glad nonetheless. Thank you for sharing this with me. Word of this will get out to no one." Alastor stood up, dusting his pants off. "As for my side of the deal, that's a story for another time. We agreed on me telling you why I hate Valentino so much but we never agreed on a when."

"Wait no that's no-" Before I could finish Alastor teleported away. "T fair... Ima remind him everyday about this. I'll make sure he doesn't forget about our story time."